CCA Agreements (Mark II) PLUS any other topic

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4938 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest The Terminator
Hey Term - steady on dear man!

You'll give yourself a hernia at this rate! :eek:

It's just not worth the effort see, because we are just the worker ants and not the queens!!:rolleyes:

Plus I don't suppose it's occurred to any of these MODs who are so busy putting us in our place that without it's members the site would just be an empty vessel.

I can just see a dark and dusty admin. office where paperclips are being joined together to make daisy chains and paper aeroplanes lie crumpled on the floor. Outside in the long, cold and empty corridor, the few MODs who have bothered to hang around are pacing, bored and forlorn with just the echoes of their footsteps to keep them company!

Point taken Pam. Im just annoyed that one mod(?) can literally mess up everything that we've done if it aint broke don't fix it.Anyway as I said to BA earlier I was going to chat up LB tonight but did'nt get around to it so I might chance me arm tomorrow night :wink:

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say that because I am on holiday 18th-25th without a computer in sight, simply a swimup bar... no phones, no CCS, ah bliss...

Z

Okay, okay - you didn't have to rub it in quite so much!! :(;):D

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

Guest The Terminator
Don't encourage her Term, she's only just retrieved her tongue!! :eek::grin:

From where:wink:

.Anyway as I said to BA earlier I was going to chat up LB tonight but did'nt get around to it so I might chance me arm tomorrow night :wink:

Might be too late tomorrow Term, rumour has it she's a flighty bird! :D

Just ask tam and Perseus, she's only got to get a better offer and she's off without a backward glance! Plus I've heard she tries to spellbind men with culinary exotics!!

:lol::lol::lol:

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

From where:wink:

Well, that's just it term! That's what we'd all like to know!! :-D

jeeez what have I missed......

been busy for the weekend and come back to this...:-)

what have you lot been upto ???

rgds

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Welcome Mincemeat.You will be lucky to find a muppet within MBUSA who knows what a cca request is :-D but as soon as you receive it post it on here and we will help and advise you.In the meantime please feel free to join in the discussion.

Hi just did the stuff with mbna.... got a "statement " after about 14 or so working days....with a message agreement to follow.........Nothing as yet :-)

I'm just going to wait for the month to be (very shortly) and then I'll have some fun.

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Hi just did the stuff with mbna.... got a "statement " after about 14 or so working days....with a message agreement to follow.........Nothing as yet :-)

I'm just going to wait for the month to be (very shortly) and then I'll have some fun.

Dave

Why didn't any of you fellow naughty people tell me about this thread?? How RUDE!!!

That Mincemeat is a one, he's already made remarks to a complete stranger about my Pinot habit.:eek:

Can I join in then? Can I? Can I? Please?????:-D:-D

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Hi corn...

only just found it myself :-)

I have a shiraz habit.....for my sins

Dave

Hi corn...

only just found it myself :-)

I have a shiraz habit.....for my sins

Dave

LOL!! I can imagine there are rather a lot of "habits" going on - especially of the alcoholic variety!!

Hey ho........onwards and upwards......or sideways!!!:rolleyes:

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Hi Dave and Corn

Sorry you didn't get an invite earlier but TBH I expected the thread to disappear into cyberspace within an hour of starting! There must be some electromagnetic interference on the website today as posts keep disappearing in a puff of smoke! :rolleyes:

Anyway welcome one and all!

Corn - can you please have a quiet word with LB tomorrow - I think Term is going to ask her on a date and she really must be gentle with him - not too many spices to start with!! :lol::lol:

Regards, Pam

I've learned so much from the first thread - and have been absorbing information from you all.

I bet there's lots like me who are gaining knowledge, but are unsure they can contribute to the debate on such a complex subject.

It would 'do my head in' if there weren't lighter moments and banter too.

All work and no play makes Jack ....(name that tune in 3?)

Thank you for your support. Noted and much appreciated! :)

Hi Dave and Corn

Sorry you didn't get an invite earlier but TBH I expected the thread to disappear into cyberspace within an hour of starting! There must be some electromagnetic interference on the website today as posts keep disappearing in a puff of smoke! :rolleyes:

Anyway welcome one and all!

Corn - can you please have a quiet word with LB tomorrow - I think Term is going to ask her on a date and she really must be gentle with him - not too many spices to start with!! :lol::lol:

Regards, Pam

Bloody hell! Never mind her spices, I am more concerned about her wilted spinach!!!:o

Our first proper CAG romance.............All together now........:grin:

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Might be too late tomorrow Term, rumour has it she's a flighty bird! :D

Just ask tam and Perseus, she's only got to get a better offer and she's off without a backward glance! Plus I've heard she tries to spellbind men with culinary exotics!!

:lol:

Morning Ink, Yes she is, yes she does, and oh boy! Does she!!! :rolleyes:

Hello

I'm a newcomer to all of this . I've been reading about the CCA stuff for a few weeks now and am waiting for a CCA request to be fulfilled from MBNA. I hope it is as good as some of the ones I've seen on here

PS That's two pages then!

Mornin Mince, nice to have you amongst us...Keep your head low tho - low flying comments are a plenty round here! hehehe

Why didn't any of you fellow naughty people tell me about this thread?? How RUDE!!!

That Mincemeat is a one, he's already made remarks to a complete stranger about my Pinot habit.:eek:

Can I join in then? Can I? Can I? Please?????:-D:-D

Hey darlin, I did email you earlier re this one!!! Honest!!

It would seem the Pinot comment is your reputation preceding you?

Strange that ain't it?

xxxx

If my advice has helped, please click on my scales. Thank you!

MBNA - CRA file to be cleared then finished!

Abbey Personal - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

Capital One - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

GMAC - Sent DCA SAR 9th March 07 - confirmed not legally assigned.

Waiting for GMAC to provide breakdown of charges and CCA under s79

Alliance & Leicester - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court.

Bloody hell! Never mind her spices, I am more concerned about her wilted spinach!!!:o

Our first proper CAG romance.............All together now........:grin:

The first Corn???? :( :( :(

How DARE you all malign me and my wilted spinach in such an offensive & unappropriate manner, whilst I was bathing in asses milk avec mon vin blanc.

Pers - I am devastated you have declared your love for Corn and shunned me - may you wilt just like my spinach.

If Term wants to whisk me off to France and ply me with alcohol that is OUR personal business.

And your group comments about my tongue in cheek situation - well, I am smacked in the gob - I could post an EXTREMELY rude reply, but instead, for fear of being CAGboted,(Mon Dieu, perish the thought) I shall treat it with the contempt it deserves.

So back to business.... Term - a few bevvies on the front in Calais then??

(And just to p*s* you lot off even more.........I'm going back to Canada for another short break next week:D :D :D )

Guest Battleaxe

I have contacted the BBC Newswatch regarding Section 85 and our claims, nothing like giving the banks a bigger headache to deal with. let's see if they are prepared to investigate and put then banks on the spot

Just subscribed.

I requested a cca for a loan that ended up turning into a managed loan with HSBC, I requested a cca in feb this year, I have just received a copie of what they say is the cca, I cannot see a signature box, its not on it,

does this mean its not a fully executed aggreement therefore not enforceable, as of this Friday they have broken the law if its not a fully executed agreement, any advice would be gratefully appreciated

COPYA.jpg?t=1176802978

COPYB.jpg?t=1176802997

Hi there rinky,

I'm ever so sorry, but the images are not at high enough resolution to be able to read them.

If you've scanned them to get them posted here, could you try re-scanning again and increase the dpi/resolution in your options. you'd need at least 300 or 600 dpi to be able to read adequately.

Thanks

P

ah ha...

Now the images are gone, the links take you to a notice that states - invalid attachment etc...

Whats going on there then?

Any chance you could re-try rinky?

Hi Rinky

What date did you take out this loan?

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Hi rinky..

I think the clue is on the first page

its a customer copy, NOT the original doc. To FULLY comply I would have thought that they would have to give you a copy of the original doc. In any case if they want to pursue you they would need the original to produce in court.

I would write back saying that this copy is not acceptable as it doesnt have ANY signatures, and could just be a generic copy.

I would also add that they are now in default and would need the original to proceed with any claims.

see if that rattles them

Dave