Indigoblue V's CAp1

indigoblue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Having just recieved statements, im trying!!! to sort out the spreadsheet, im using the vamps no2 hope thats right someone please tell me if its not. can i also include recent charges that are £12 not sure with the OFT ruling can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks

GE MONEY- Settled 5/06/07

Capital One - Won 15/06/07

**Treat everyone as you would expect to be treated yourself**

indi

I can't advise on the spreadsheets so will leave that to the others.

You can include all unlawful charges. The 12 quid was just a cap put on by the OFT, not an approved rate as the banks claim.

Hopefully this post will lift your thread to get a reply about the spreads.

Varangian

thanks for that Varangian, very helpful will add almost another £100 to my claim. The only other thing i need to ask is i have two account with cap 1, i know they need to go on seperate spreadsheets but can i send one letter for both and if or should i say when i get to court stage can i claim for both accounts in one go? sorry if these are silly questions

indi

My feeling is that they are separate agreements and accounts, and so they should be treated as separate cases. You can, of course, send two lots of paper in one envelope.

I'd like to hear a better-informed view on this from someone. If that doesn't happen quickly pop into the chatroom - a very friendly place where there is usually a lot of expertise on tap :D

Varangian

• 1 month later...

A bit of help please .......... no response at all from C1 (which i find a bit odd!!, as everyone seems to at least have had their letter acknowledged) I am count to file at court on Monday but Im having a bit of trouble with the N1, Ive claimed for CCI and not sure how i need to word this on the POC, I would be so grateful for some help thanx

Just a quick question, probably a silly one, I cant fit all my poc on the space provided im using N1 not mcol, do i just attach an extra sheet or is there a continuation sheet i need to use

Its not a silly question, im sure we all had questions when we firtst started, I attatched mine on sheets of A4 and crossed out to follow on the N1.

Good luck

KM_S

Well I've finally got the N1 sorted filed at court today so.............. just the waiting now

quick update, had reply from court they have till 7th June to acknowledge

They will probably do that, then file a defence before paying out. Not long now.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 2 weeks later...

Ok that's good. They will say that they will file a defence then pay up. Been like this for nearly a year now. Not long now.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Just phoned the court to check if a defence has been filed at their time is up on Thursday, as yet nothing!! do they usually leave it this late?

Yes they do make you wait.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

So if they dont file a defence by Thurs do I go for a judgement by default?

indigoblue I wrote to them giving them an extra 7 days they still didnt file a defence so then I went for judgement by default. Mods is this a new tactic by cap1? I am phoning court pm tomorrow to see if there is any news.

I believe they are so far behind with the claims. Let us know how you get on.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Hi recieved a letter this morning, offering approx £300 short, saying my calculations are wrong. Not sure what to do really, also saying they made a refund in May, if this was to the card the a/c had been closed last year.

Having read the letter again they have actually offered about £180 short of what i asked for. I've spoken to them about the money that they have said they have refunded to a closed account and they have confirmed all monies will be sent to me by cheque within 14 days, Im happy with that so ITS A WIN FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the help and support ive recieved, Please can a mod change my title to WON

PS. do i need to send a letter confirming that payment needs to be in the for of a cheque? and obviously i dont stop the court action until the funds are cleared?