vincymum v A&L

vincymum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi have a look at the last post on Metoo V a&L about Reading court issuing abuse of court order. I have also seen a post under barclaycard for the same thing.You may be in luck !

I am going to refer to this and the case in Rhyl to my court and the report on the BBC when I get my date.

I have to read up myself on the no AQ section at the weekend.

Jansus:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Hi have a look at the last post on Metoo V a&L about Reading court issuing abuse of court order. I have also seen a post under barclaycard for the same thing.You may be in luck !

I am going to refer to this and the case in Rhyl to my court and the report on the BBC when I get my date.

I have to read up myself on the no AQ section at the weekend.

Jansus:)

Will do at once. TTFN

Jansus, that thread was very informative.

I'm still waiting for some kind of communication from the court. I'll have to give them a ring Monday morning.

I applied for judgement by default on 26th June 2007 and have not heard anything from the court as yet. There is another Royal Mail strike brewing, I can't remember when for! So I'd like to know if I should be expecting any communication in the post from them.

Just read that the Yorkshire Bank is defending for real. Should be very interesting!:-|

vincymum

I also applied for judgement by default round about the date you did ... also still waiting:rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for us both.

Mimi x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Thanks Mimi, I hadn't realised that we are roughly at the same stage. I hope we get payment soon. I must get the words 'warrant of execution' out of my head! LOL

I know what you mean ... you can't help but think the worst with this lot can you:rolleyes:

your claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there. Just to update you on what has happened so far. As you know, I applied for judgement by default on 26th June.

However I called the court on Friday just gone (13th I think) to find out what was taking so long. The person on the enquiries desk said that there was no record of it, and would I mind filling in another form. At first I was quite annoyed because I was told in previous calls that it would be within the next few days.

Then I cooled down (took all of 2 seconds) and appreciated the fact that this means more money for me due to the interest racking up daily.:grin:

They have admitted to the court already that they owe me the money.

So.....

I'll fill in the request for judgement form again, and let you know when I get the reddies.:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Good luckicon7.gif I've was assured by my local court this morning that they'll know tomorrow morning what's happening with my request for judgement by default, but warned it could still be court:shock:

your claim

No money as yet, but I sent off the completed N205A form back to Reading County Court by registered post on Monday along with a note for the court. It read thus:

"Dear Sirs,

CLAIM No xxxxxxxx

I have completed form N205A Notice of Issue (specified amount) and request for Judgement, requesting judgement as the same form I had completed before and handed in at the desk has been mislaid.

Mai I bring for the attention of the court in my case that the defendant informed the court that they admitted all the money is owed. I have not had any correspondence from them about this to date. I learnt this from the court.

The defendant has yet to send me a completed admission form, and so I am requesting judgement. I order to help bring this matter to a speedy conclusion, as I believe since admitting liability to the court on 6th June 2007, the defendant has had more than ample time to settle this matter (47) days I am requesting that payment be made immediately, (within 7 days) by direct transfer to the following account

Mrs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sort Code11-11-11 account No.123456789

If this is not feasible I shall accept a cheque made payable to Mrsxxxxxxxx

The defendant had previously requested that all correspondence be sent to their address at:

Alliance & Leicester, Bridle Road, Bootle. L30 4GB

Yours respectfully

Enc. Completed form N205A request for judgement

Mrs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Lets see what response this gets! Totally fed up now!

Once I get judgement I am going for the wasted costs order, and I'm setting aside £55.00 should I need to get a warrant of execution.:mad:

Seem to be getting more millitant by the day thanks to this site. (And no, I don't wear earrings, but yes I do have short hair).:grin:

Feels good to be fighting back at last.

Well doneicon7.gif You've also reminded me of a couple of extra things I think I ought to put in my letter, so thank you.

Mimi

your claim

Well doneicon7.gif You've also reminded me of a couple of extra things I think I ought to put in my letter, so thank you.

Mimi

Just glad that I could be of help to someone. Makes all this nonsense worthwhile.:D

• 3 weeks later...

OMG! Change this thread to won please

I just can't believe it! I got a chq through the post this morning for the full amounts plus costs plus 8% interest.:D :D

The letter that came with it was interesting, something about they had decided to settle in my case which was fortuitous, as I'd just faxed across to them the Order of Judgement in my favour ordering payment forthwith.

Anyway, awaiting for the chq to clear and once it does I can finally click that donate button.:D :D

Thank you soooo much to all of you who have helped me with my claim, including everybody who has posted their experiences on here for me to learn from. I'll be back. Just dealing with another claim at the moment.

FANTASTIC

ANOTHER WIN

IM NOT JEALOUS - REALL
Y
:rolleyes:

WELL DONE :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the nick of time i would say

wish I had gor READING Court now:(

Enjoy the dosh:D

jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

EXCELLENT, SO PLEASED FOR YOU

icon10.gificon10.gificon10.gif

It's great to see a few of us winning now, long may it continue!!

Mimi x

your claim

Thank-you all, and thank you CAG. Still can't believe it! And it ain't even xmas!

Best of luck to all who are still claiming. Don't give up! Come on CAG forums and find the strength to keep going.:D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Wragges must be so very inundated with claims that they slip up every now and again. How fortunate you are, you lucky, lucky thing you.

Enjoy the money that was always rightfully yours!!!!!!

Love KX

Money has cleared, and donation willingly made.

I have to confirm to the court and A&L receipt of the money.

In the letter to me that came along with the cheque A&L naturrally said that they disagree with my view of the situation, but have decided to settle the claim in this instance.

I have written a letter back thanking them for the cheque in the amount detailed on the Judgement of Default letter that I faxed to them.

Will fax it tomorrow.

When I try to fill in the survey at the top, I can't put in the name of the bank. It says 'select one' but there are no options to choose from. I'll try it again in a minute. Perhaps I just got it wrong.

Nope, something amiss there. The very first question does not allow you to pick a bank froma selection of banks, because there is no list. Perhaps someone could have a look at this please?:?:

Yes, i've had the same problem with the survey. Needs to be seen to, also your thread should be changed to "WON" by now. The more people know of our successses the better eh?!!!!!!!!!! (Mine is changed although I havent had my cheque yet -Oooerr)

Love KayX

Hi Kay, thought I was the only one experiencing this problem. Glad I'm not.

Yes, thought this would have changed to WON by now.

WOT NO CHEQUE as yet. Terrible!

I spoke to a really nice chap called Andy Benson in Customer Services. Maybe he can help you. Give me two ticks and I'll see if I can find the No.