want my money back!!

moneyfromtsb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Or of course you could do what the rest of us here are doing and file the claim yourself (either via MCOL or your local county court)

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

moneyfromtsb, you are not lost, you now need to do the next step, which as broke dave says, is to put in your claim, as said in your lba.

Do not be worried, you can do this, and we are here to help:), we are doing the same as you, I have put in my claim, LTSB have put in their defence, and my court date is 25th July, all by myself, it is your money you are claiming, you do not need to give it to someone else to do something that you can do.

Hang in there, and just keep asking, you've got this far.

And read read and read some:p more.

• Haha 1

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

moneyfromtsb, sorry about your bereavement mfb, tough times.

If you are fee exempt, you will have to go the N1 route, which is what I did, you can download and fill in your claim, then take into your local court with proof of exemption. It is thought that this is a better route, as you can put on more information and schedule of charges.

I did this for my daughter, LTSB ignored the LBA, so put in the N1, 3 weeks later they paid her £90 of a £125 claim, she was happy with this result.

Gonna try and find the fee exempt bits etc.

Hang in there:)

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

mft, DO YOU HAVE TO PAY?, from the step by step guide, hope this helps:)

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

mft,

I, and everyone on this site is with you, I have just got back from my Father-in-Law's funeral. As you can imagine it was a day full of emotions.

Got back to find a message on the phone from Customs & Excise re: Direct Debit. Too late to ring so checked my e-mails to make sure that I hadn't missed a payment. Guess what - no payment due until next month but on checking LTSB have cancelled all of my D/Ds.

These are the people you are dealing with - go get 'em. As an ex-prisoner officer I still have got contact with a lot of nasty people. INTIMIDATION - THEY AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

thanks for that everyone.

sorry to hear about that brokedave, it is an emotional time yes and i'm still struggling with things now.

think i will go through MCOL as not really sure about all those forms etc. anything i need to make sure i do to avoid any problems?

mft,the ombudsman will take time, and not achieve what you want now, which is your money back, and keeps you off the banks back which we do not want:D

I know this all seems very daunting, but if you read the first post of some serial posters giving great info, they all started the same;).

if you go mcol, you have to pay the fee, if you pop into your local court, you pick up the form you need to fill in following the guidance on the site, drop it back to court, and wait, reading all the time, to see what your next step is.

one step at a time, if I can do it, anyone can:)

ps, you won't get rid of me easily;)

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Hi

Would really suggest reading the FAQ http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/ through. There is a step by step guide that will help you navigate through the process. As remus says it is also worth spending some time reading through other posts on the LTSB forum, it'll give you an idea of what to expect.

Good luck.

Brasic

read read and read some:p more

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08