Asked, offered, accepted.

Ozzbozz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Guys

I heard about reclaiming charges first from a family member, then saw something about it on the TV.

So, I claimed back what had been taken. I sent a polite 'give it back' letter on the 24th of Feb. I was offered all but £184 on the 28th of March, which was part interest, part a bit that I'd 'over-calculated'.

I accepted. I was about to start with the court bit about the time the money was offered, so less the £184, I'm happy. Timescale, four weeks or so.

I am still waiting for the refund and to be honest, it's about a day overdue, so I will ring the Service Quality Team today.

I think I followed a slightly more direct route. I just reckoned up what they'd had in four years and asked for it back. Not saying this will work for everyone. I've always been a bit 'lone-ranger'. I did it all through the Leeds dept. Good old Colin Langdale! If anyone wants the address I used it's:

HSBC Bank Plc

Service Quality Team

PO Box 205

Leeds

LS11 1BJ

TEL: 0845 6028006

I just figured asking was asking. So, good luck everyone. Keep doing what you're doing.