style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5895 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No problem. Having had a likkle drinky poos, I'm weely weely appweciating the thank yous.

Actually, seriously, it's not a problem. I may be a little tipsy, but I'm here to help, and if you or anyone else needs anything further, please just ask. If I'm not around, I'll only be a couple of days away, or you can ask any other member of course. Moderators and pinkies and a lot of other frequent users here are also extremely good at the spreadsheet side of things, and there'll always be assistance.

I wish you all the very best of luck.

Vamp. x

[

Vampiress,

could I please send you my spreadsheet, I have filled it in, but need to know if I've done it right or not. I've tried to send it but message came up saying it was too big to send. So I need to know how to get it to you.

Thanks

sazafraz

Hi Vampiress,

just wanted to say thankyou for checking my spresdsheet. I shall send it in the morning. I have decided to keep the interest at 8%, as I'm a little too nervous/ inexperienced to go for a higher rate. Maybe on my next claim when I get a bit hardfaced !!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need HELP!!!!!

I am trying to fill in the spreadsheet. I am wanting to send my first letter to then bank but it asks for the interest to be put on it. Which spreadsheet do I need to use as I have looked at the advanced on and don't really know how to fill it in. If anyone has a sample of what they have done that would be brilliant.

Thanks

:p Halifax Charges

Claiming £3216.00

Prelim letter sent 22nd Nov 06

• 1 year later...

:) Hi

Can anyone help. I am going to use the 8% spreadsheet but i want to increase the 8% to 25.9%. This is because i am submitting a claim against Argos card services. They have charges me £1022 over 4 years for insurance that i asked to stop 5 years ago.. They then charged interest of 25.9% on every monthly payment of this. So this is why i need to go back and charge them accordingly to know the exact amount i have paid them over this time.

Many thanks to anyone that can help.

Hello libran69!

U may find the following link to a spreadsheet by Mindzai very user friendly + useful...;)

Mindzai's s69 + Daily Compounded Contractual Interest Spreadsheet

This other Thread deals with it's finer points...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/51736-excel-contractual-interest-spreadsheet.html

...:)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5895 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks