FAO Mods and Winners

jscouser2002
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6541 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was thinking i like reading about other cases especially cases that have been refunded. Is there any chance of asking the people who have had there case settled to edit the title of the thread. Instead of it saying things like VS Hsbc. Maybe it could says vs hsbc SETTLED.

Makes it easier to find ones that have been settled and its better to read them as its much more useful for people thinking about starting claim. So they can see the routine for the banks and the best way of doing things etc etc.

Just an idea

Guest Lueeze

We would have to edit peoples titles not the user, we could do this but we are due an influx of users soon, and dont want to overstreach ourselves, possilby in the future, but we struggle to keep up with users posts at the moment!

Good Idea though

Lou x

We would have to edit peoples titles not the user, we could do this but we are due an influx of users soon, and dont want to overstreach ourselves, possilby in the future, but we struggle to keep up with users posts at the moment!

Good Idea though

Lou x

Sorry my mistake. Fair enough was just an idea. If it creates a big work load swerve it.

Guest Lueeze

Yeah its a good idea, but we would have to get permission 1st, otherwise users would get annoyed if we just started changing titles LOL!

If people want to change titles PM us, we are more than happy to do so (dont forget to include a linky!)

• 3 weeks later...
I hope i end up PMing one of you mods then soon![/quote

Yeah and me hey lou are you free PMSL :D

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 11 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6541 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks