bad head and getting worse round 2 ***WON!***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok i am going to be honest here,

i am going through my court bundle and have noticed an error on my mcol form:-

my charges are:- £2185.00

the interest was:- £353.65

on the final total its got:-

amount claimed:-£2218.16

court fee :- £120.00

total amount £2338.16

so there is £320.00 difference..

i am maticulous (if thats how u spell it, maybe a teacher but crap at spelling) with figures and paperwork and really not sure how this has happened and have been stressing out about it all day...

does this put a spanner in the works for me

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you've overclaimed you mean?

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

no underclaimed:- my poc say

my charges are £2185.00

and interest is £353.65

so the total is £2538.65

but on the right hand side at the bottom where it adds everything up it states amount claimed 2218 plus 120 total amount 2338

If you've left charges off you can go back for them after this claim is concluded.

It certainly will not harm your case or anything like that.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Ah, I see! I'd say that should be fine. If they try to pay the lesser amount tell them you want the full amount or you'll just claim for it again.

Its not a problem.:)

271 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got me worried now - mine is 151. What have I missed? Or is your typing bigger :D

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

Mine turned out at 189 pages, finished and ready to copy and send off today. Phoned the court, can drop in before they open in the morning and ring the bell apparantly! Other one to SC&M going in post today, guaranteed!

Fingers crossed now eh?

Fzrkitten

Fzrkitten

yippee, this could go either way...

they pay up before there due to reply (mine is 4th july)

or dont bother responding at all and we have to apply for judgement which can take ages to sort out.

i know which one i'd prefer. lol

Sorry to jump in on this thread but can you guys that have put the bundle together already tell me if you have to number all the pages in the bundle as I am preparing bundle for august date???

If so, how do you Page No. stuff that we have got from this website i.e. Martin oreton letter etc. Also should it go in a partiulcar order??

Many Thanks for any advice. :)

Hi Olliebollie,

If you look at BckIndck's thread, I put an index on there earlier, also cornflake? had a good index, and christinajanep has done her bundle also and can help you on this thread. I numbered every single page, and printed a divider sheet for each individual section, including the number for it. I numbered every page in the bottom right hand corner, and used I think GaryH's covering letter for the bundle to both court and SC&M, which says where the pages are numbered. I'm just not good at remembering where I found things - so if anyone can point you in the right direction....?

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

bundle got delivered to sc&m today (not that it means anything) they have till the 11th to respond to the disclosure notice i was awarded, and i know they wont do that, so it looks like i'll be applying for judgement