bad head and getting worse round 2 ***WON!***

christinajanep

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello,

can someone just clarify something for me,

if you receive working family tax credit plus child tax credit do u have to pay the court fee... read the blurb but still dont understand it

thanks

christina

• 1 month later...

hi

i'm filling out my mcol, if i have received part refund from lloyds for 750.00 how do i show that on mcol, can i still claim the 8% and do i still claim for the whole amount and they take the 750 off when they settle

I've read something about this today on another thread - but I've read that many that I don't know which one.

The reply was from one of the Mods and went something along the lines of deducting the most recent charges up to the value of £750 (but without interest). Alternatively, you could try just going ahead with the full amount and see what they say in defence!

Sorry I can't be of more help.

broke dave

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

Oh god!:eek: Not you again??? Nooooooooooooooooooo.........;) :grin:

Only joking Christina, its great to see you back. I'm sure it'll be a much easier ride the second time around. Never know you might even enjoy it this time, in a strange sort of way! Go get em8)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Oh, sorry, regards your question - yes, you must take off the £750. You are not entitled to claim for that, or its associated interest, becouse they don't owe you it anymore.

Just remove the sum from the most recent charges.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Haha,

Got one right at last!

Do I get to have the scales tipped?

broke dave :D

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

ha ha thanks for that gary, yes i'm back, funny thing is i feel more nervous this time than i did last so i hope your looking forward to the grumpy mails from me saying i want to jack it all in lol,

ONLY JOKING

hopefully should be easier this time as i know what to expect and i know the games they can play.

see u got promoted, couldnt of happened to a nicer guy x

ha ha thanks for that gary, yes i'm back, funny thing is i feel more nervous this time than i did last so i hope your looking forward to the grumpy mails from me saying i want to jack it all in lol,

ONLY JOKING

hopefully should be easier this time as i know what to expect and i know the games they can play.

see u got promoted, couldnt of happened to a nicer guy x

hello,

if i need to change the charges that i put in my mcol which forms do i need

How do you mean? Change the value of the claim?

To be honest I would'nt worry then. Its not going to be a large amount anyway probably is it? That'll all be ironed out in the settlement negotiations, no need for an amendment in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent, coming along nicely then.

Did you get my PM the other day btw?

oh yes i did... got them to photo copy or do u want the originals...

do u think these people who are getting their cases thrown out is anything to worry about, it happened to cank as well today !!!!

No, not at all. Canks was only struck out on the CI and pre 6 years charges. The judge never ruled on the merits of the claim itself.

Originals would be better if poss - I can send them back after if need be. Just need to get scans of them.

Cheers. :)

Thats great, ta.;)

Great, thanks. Its no problem, I will send a copy back to you.