1st Credit help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would mention that I will be making a donation to this site as big THANK YOU for all the help and inspiration.

If it hadn't been for you lot I would have given in to the lies and pressure. The knowledge and expertise evident throughout the various threads is fantastic.

I must also thank ODC for the unending support.

I have won the war it seems, just a few little skirmishes to sort out.

Good luck to the rest of you.

F

Just thought I would mention that I will be making a donation to this site as big THANK YOU for all the help and inspiration.

If it hadn't been for you lot I would have given in to the lies and pressure. The knowledge and expertise evident throughout the various threads is fantastic.

I must also thank ODC for the unending support.

I have won the war it seems, just a few little skirmishes to sort out.

Good luck to the rest of you.

F

You are very welcome. Everyone (well except the MIB and their apologists) is very helpful. We have all suffered at the hands of these legalised bullies and they really do not like us knowing our rights. The Consumer Credit Act is designed to make sure the Shylocks behave within the law. Sadly for them the message seems to be taking a long time to set in but by the time they LOSE a few more cases and the FOS takes loads of £400 donations off them they may get the picture. Sadly there are still poor folk out there who believe every thing a DCA tells them and get worried about them. Tell all your friends about this great site and lets ease the Debt worries of people who get no sympathy from the DCAs and their bully boys and girls when for whatever reason they fall into a financial problem.

I for one cannot wait for the day when all the monkeys in the DCA threat centres learn manners and tret people with respect. Someday some of them will have to stand in front of a judge and explain their behaviour because more and more of us are taping their threats and lies. Wonder if their bosses will stand by them then. I think not. So all of you call centre bullies who take such an interest in us REMEMBER THAT.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

While i have been waiting for the FOS to do their bit I have received a letter from Mackenzie Hall. (this is after I had beaten 1st Credit)

Here it is,slightly abridged, make of it what you will.:-D

Dear Mr F..............

Thank you for your letter the contents of which I have noted.

It is never our intention to cause any stress or hurt to anyone we contact and I apologies(!) that this has happened to you.(WHAT!)

Our clients passed this account to us on the 2nd July............blah, blah

...............on the 9th July we were instructed to close this account and return to them, which we duly did.

.....our letter had already gone out and there was no way we could stop this.

....blah,blah.complaints procedure enclosed...........blah blah

Yours

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well well well, an apology.....from a DCA!

This whole episode has always managed to amaze me, this letter has left me speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While i have been waiting for the FOS to do their bit I have received a letter from Mackenzie Hall. (this is after I had beaten 1st Credit)

Here it is,slightly abridged, make of it what you will.:-D

Dear Mr F..............

Thank you for your letter the contents of which I have noted.

It is never our intention to cause any stress or hurt to anyone we contact and I apologies(!) that this has happened to you.(WHAT!)

Our clients passed this account to us on the 2nd July............blah, blah

...............on the 9th July we were instructed to close this account and return to them, which we duly did.

.....our letter had already gone out and there was no way we could stop this.

....blah,blah.complaints procedure enclosed...........blah blah

Yours

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well well well, an apology.....from a DCA!

This whole episode has always managed to amaze me, this letter has left me speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the pressure up on the muppets. Complain to them and DEMAND some compo from them for distress. You could point out that the complaint to FOS will cost them £400. Its worth a try:wink:

Hiya Finlay07

Age is but a number ;)

Doesn't mean we're 'past our sell by dates' :rolleyes:

You might find something useful now, or in future with my dealings with the 'remarkable' 1st credit :p

Here's my thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/92556-help-again-please-1st.html

BTW, keep your correspondance from MH as this will stremgthen your case against !st credit.

Good luck and best wishes,

BB