style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

where do i start? advice needed please

take a read of this factsheet:

National Debtline England & Wales | Debt Advice | Factsheet 01 Bankruptcy

for more info take a look at The Insolvency Service Website

it is VERY important that you speak to an organisation such as National Debtline as there could be alternative options more suited to you.

My Husband declared himself bankrupt last year. We are in the fortunate position that we live in a council house, our debts were with credit cards, and quite honestly we did not have any assets that could be sold, we were allowed to keep our car (worth about £2k and his tools as he needed them for work) It was not an easy decision to make, very anxious time all round, but for him/us it was the only and best way forward. If our circumstances sound similar to yours then feel free to give me a yell, we went through it on our own, didn't know anyone that had done it before,, and omg it would have been so good to have had someone who could have answered some of our questions along the way.

Top advice though, take advice from CAB or someone similar, it was the right move for us, but not for everyone. xx

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?