Danny V TSB

yoshimi176
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick one, just about to send my AQ off - I've included the 'draft direction' and 'section g additional information' as per the advice given in the thread 'new strategy for allocation questionnaire' but one problem - who do I address the £100.00 fee to (its a cheque)? Is it basically just 'XXXXX County Court'?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've posted on my completed AQ to the court last wednesday and included a copy of the draft direction. I'm just waiting for a eresponse from the court now, not sure how long that will take but I know they've cashed the £100 cheque for the AQ fee so they must be doing something...........

You should receive a paper copy of the defence over the next day or so now you've had notification on MCOL, when you do, compare it to mine - the one posted above - I think this is a standard defence.

Danny

• 2 weeks later...

Danny,

Got my paper defence, and thankfully it is the same as yours (don't want to be treated differently!).

Funny thing though, on my form, their defence suddenly stops half way through a sentence in paragraph 7 - maybe they can't be bothered to finish typing it now!

I think you'll find that defence no. 7 is continued on a separate piece of paper.............mine was! just as you described! good luck:)

I'm still awaiting a response from my AQ - as understand it, next I should be getting my court date - cant wait!!