Money Grabber vs FD & Won! Now Ready To Take On The World

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi this is my first real post and can i just say thank you to everyone for there advice and info. Much appreciated.

Yes after the second letter FD paid up in FULL :)

And now i'm ready to take on A & L and LTSB!!!! I think i will have a little more truble with these.

Once the cash is in i will also be making a donation to the site, thank you to all who run it and for starting x

Kenya here i come! :cool:

Nicely grabbed, Money Grabber!

Just for the rest of us who are still following the process, would you be able to give the dates of your letters, how quickly they responded, and (if possible) what the amount was you reclaimed from them (or ballpark figure).

Forewarned is forearmed, and all that. Good luck with your other banks, and enjoy the safari! ;)

Hi sorry i should of put the history:

24.02.07 called FD to get hold of the account number and they asked why i needed it, anyway i made up some storey about needing my statements as "Someone was taking unlawfull money out of my account" wonder who...hahaha anyway the chap was very nice and sent the statements there and then.

WC 5th Feb 07 got my statements and had £946 worth of charges.

9th Feb 07 sent my first letter asking for it back.

1st March, was just going to get ready to send the LBA and got a letter from FD saying its not there fault, there charges reflect a true charge and all that but as they are such nice people they will offer me a full refund less my May charges as the had refunded them at the time (whoops but worth a try) I was asked to sign a form saying i will no longer be taking any form of action etc...and a cheque for £792 was on its way with 10 days. :)

I'm not sure it will be so easy with A & L and TSB tho.. they seem to be takings as far as possible! But i'm now confident that i will get it.