TV programme...

Dom
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

This has just come through from the moneysaver site... I have not included the contact details... not sure if I should so if ya interested visit moneysavigexpert.com...

Is that ok?

icon1.gif Bank Charge Reclaiming TV Programme

I'm presenting a Tonight With Trevor MacDonald ITV1 programme on the new movement to reclaim unfair bank charges

We're looking for case studies to appear on the programme (already talking to some of the special websites). The aim is to show how many people are now doing this.

Reclaiming bank charges, case studies wanted

1. The biggest possible success - how much have you won?

2. A successful reclaimer on benefits

3. Someone who reclaimed with ease, no need for court and got a decent amount £200 - £1,000

4. Someone who has gone to court and is experting a verdict in the next couple of weeks

5. Someone who's just written off and is waiting for their first reply.

What to do if you fit the bill (or know someone who does):

We're looking for people willing to appear on the telly to talk about it, so do think through first whether you actually want to.

If you fit the bill email .....

Don't worry, by emailing you don't say you definitely agree, it's just to say you'd consider it.

Thanks, but this has been up about a week:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/announcement.php?f=22&a=21

Cheers anyway though. ;-)

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

No, it's fine - if you missed it, then others most likely have missed it too, so leave yours and maybe more people will see it and get in touch.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks