bankbeater Vs B'card

bankbeater
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just sent off for SAR for this old credit card of mine, although I might have issues proving who I am. I have changed name & address since I got this card... Though I included details with SAR request.

Will keep you updated in this thread.

vs LTSB... WON!

• 1 month later...

First reply came, they couldn't find me.

So I sent another letter with more details and birth certificate and Change of Name deed, been a couple of weeks since then. Outside 40 days.

Ideas?

vs LTSB... WON!

I'm on day 53 and only got post May 2004 on one account out of the four I have requested. lol

If i wasn't broke I would have already had them for non-compliance.. Not too sure re you though as receiving a letter saying couldn't find you. Mind you, if you've replied I guess they should still complete in the timescale from the first request...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Received reply with statements but ONLY from 02/06/04...

Advice needed please, this card goes back to at least 1998!

Also, am I disputing the whoole amount or just the difference between £12 and each charge? AGain, advice please?

vs LTSB... WON!

Received reply with statements but ONLY from 02/06/04...

Advice needed please, this card goes back to at least 1998!

Also, am I disputing the whoole amount or just the difference between £12 and each charge? AGain, advice please?

From some of the other threads the pre 2004 info for Barclaycard seems to come separately - it might still be on its way and if not chase it. You should be reclaiming the full fees not the difference - if a charge is excessive then the entire fee becomes null and void.

All comments are my personal views - if in doubt then seek professional advice. If you think i've helped then please tip my scales.