Creation Financial

mamatemi1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6019 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Starting a new thread for these chaps.

Asked for my SAR which arrived in a week.

I have been on a DMP since Oct 2005.

Late charges on the account only come to £60

but they have only stopped charging me interest(Jan 07)

which is coming in at double my monhtly reduced payment through CCCS.

What is the best course of action with these guys?

I think they also defaulted my account,

what is the best course of action?

All help welcome!!:confused:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Starting a new thread for these guys.

I got my SAR pretty quick from them followed by a default notice for the sum of £0.00!! My account has been in a DMP since Oct 2005. SO I called them and got a bucket of lies from the agent. You missed Dec(No I diid not ask CCCS)so we moved your account to Collections, we tried to call you but your phones don't work(My numbers have not changed in 3.5years), you are notified via your monthly statements(loan account I don't get statements) so I told her I was ending the call and writing!

Zubo has advised that I CCA so letter goes off today. Will keep you posted.:(

Mama

good, now we begin the countdown.

It will give Creation something to think about...

Couple of points for you and me to check:

I assume CCCS is managing the dmp and Creation own the debt -

Send CCCS a letter with a copy of the default notice and ask them in the letter to confirm to you that they have always paid Creation in accordance with the agreed schedule. That gives you hard evidence.

I also tend not to discuss these matters with anyone - if hassled, tell them you are seeking professional advice and have been advise to get all communication in writing. That way you have hard evidence AND you dont get worried about the calls and hastle. Control them - that is the key.

I am assuming that CCCS will continue to pay as per dmp - is that true?

I need to check how you pull Creation out of the dmp arrangement if as I suspect they do not comply. I want to make sure that if they pull the agreement out of the bag you are not in a worse position.

Also YOU need to follow the Bank faq - look at your SAR, make sure you have every single transaction on there (some folk have missing statements - nice try huh? ) just take your time be thorough.

Create your penalty charges spreadsheet - there is one in the Bank library of templates. Every transaction posted other than interest which looks wrong needs to go on the spreadsheet.

Follow the faq instructions, apply the interest rate as per faq and you will have a total value which you need to recover from Creation. Do not do anything yet.

Let us know if you have questions or need help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CCCS says good luck and carry on. I quit my job(before I got sacked in 2005) and it sent everything pearshaped since I have been the main breadwinner since we got married as well as had 2 kids and mother in law lives with us....

I have a lot of defaults to remove and I have been refusing to add up the totals but considering Barclays hit us with over £2000 in less than 12 months, you can imagine the mess. Stupid things like ending up with 90 quids worth of charges from the bank for going £15 over od limit.

Thank God for CAG, I found this site because I was looking for ways to improve our credit rating. I am paying my debts but some of the CRAs have been taking the mick fortunately, CCCS has been great. Anyway, will keep you posted. CCA has gone off to Creation and I shall start working on the rest of the correspondence and paperwork!!

Thanks for the advice. I told CCCS was pursuing this and got the thumbs up. Will copy them into correspondence(always do with the harrasment letters fom DCAs). Only problem is that it takes them forever to acknowledge paperwork, never mind, hopefully starting early means that they should have replied by the time we get to court(if we ever do?).

I am using the contractual interest spreadsheets, does this complicate matters too much, but I think that since they were still charging interesto a DMP account for at least 12 months, it is the least they deserve. The other bit is that the statements are presented as a CC account with a monthly service charge and credit available whereas I understood it to be a fixed sum loan with a fixed monthly repayment by DD with no transactions other than the initial disbursement. In hindsight it all looks very dodgy as I never had a statement until I sent in an SAR request.

Will keep you posted. Thanks again.

CCCS will continue to pay Creation until advised otherwise. May take a couple of months between asking them to pull out Creation and actually effecting it but should not be a problem. They have been pretty wonderful as you guys are being.

Starting a new thread for these chaps. Asked for my SAR which arrived in a week. I have been on a DMP since Oct 2005. Late charges on the account only come to £60 but they have only stopped charging me interest(Jan 07) which is coming in at double my monhtly reduced payment through CCCS.

What is the best course of action with these guys? I think they also defaulted my account, what is the best course of action? All help welcome!!:confused:

Hold on...!

They can't continue charging interest after they have defaulted you!

(As per CCA 1974)

Might be worth finding out when they actually defaulted you...

Also, have you sent the CCA agreement request? Cost you a quid + rec/del but see if they can come up with the original agreement. Good value for total cost of 2 quid!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html#post162367

Good luck, regards, Dave.

CCCS will continue to pay Creation until advised otherwise. May take a couple of months between asking them to pull out Creation and actually effecting it but should not be a problem. They have been pretty wonderful as you guys are being.

mamatemi1

Good - it all looks good, and I was told CCCS would be ok. I also checked on them paying and we have pulled a failed S77-79 out of a CCCS dmp successfully -because it is then unenforceable. So we will wait - just be aware that you have agreed a set monthly amount on your dmp - if we achieve pulling Creation out - ie we formally tell them it is unenforceable because they are in default - you still pay the same to CCCS - they spread Creation's money around whoever is left in the dmp....

so softly softly... catchee monkeee

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had a Creation account - now closed but I did have lots of charges on it. Can anyone let me have their address please to send the DPA? Thanks

Mama can you post the address for bailey...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

:-? Hi guys,

Creation are in default of my CCA. Additional 30 days up at the end of the week. I am proposing to send LBA for charges as well as a S10 notice in one. Will file N1 in court so POC can be very detailed. Any advise please? I intend to notify DMP to stop paying them once they are in criminal default as I also want credit record cleared. Too many issues at once or blind them with the legalities?

Sent SAR 13.03.07

Received statements 27.03.07

Sent request for payment 27.03.07

Received reply 30.03.07 - saying they would look into my claim and reply in 15 days - didn't wait -

Sent LBA 12.04.07

Received letter 20.04.07 - saying our charges are fair blah de blah but without prejudice & admission of liability they would be sending a cheque for £230.00 + £50.82 interest within next 14 days.

If it arrives in time I will not do moneyclaim!

Will let you know.......

• 6 months later...

Completely off topic, but I was looking through my bank statement and noticed these guys had a direct debit on my account, was a bit confused so decided to cancel it, who are they? call me naive but as far as im aware im not in debt to anyone, nor ever have been, I dont own any store cards, I have one credit card which I've never used and its issued by my bank, im a bit baffled?!