Gill V GE Bank - Help needed

gil8967
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused:

Hi there,

I sent my SAR away on 25th January requesting a complete list of all transactions & charges relating to their organisation. I have had 3 store cards with them within the past six years, two of which were settled. 1st card was settled on 13th Dec 2002 & the 2nd one was settled on 1st December 2003.

Today I received a copy of statements for only one store card dating back to July '03 & no mention of any other accounts. (The date I opened the account) .

I didn't have account numbers for the other cards, hence the reason I requested a complete list relating to their organisation.

Also the data they sent me was copys of my statements from July 03-Jan '05( 1 missing) & a print out of transactions from Jan '05- Jan '07.

Can anyone help? What should be my next step. Their 40 days are up on Tuesday6th March.

Regards, Gil

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help? I sent a 2nd letter away pointing out that they have not sent all my data as requested & reminded them the date would be up on Tuesday 6th March. What do I do now???

hi gill, i won some money off ge money some time back... Have you checked your old bank statements relating paying ge money?? if you paid through the bank your account numbers will be on there. If you didnt pay through the bank then i have been told that as long as you provide Ge money with the correct details, i.e name, address where you were at the time dob etc then they should find your account details and send you the statements... sounds like there just playin silly buggers... Hope it goes ok...jan