Harrythehawk v Lloyds TSB

harrythehawk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, ignored my Financial statement and payment offers, threatened Default, got solicitors to write to me threatening me with court action for not trying to pay ..... yeah right, two cheques and unanswered letters, people ringing up allegedly without knowledge of my letter or statement .......

Sorry boys, consider yourself CCA'd and SAR'd tomorrow :p

Still ringing most days & leave message on answerphone, I did answer the other night and had three minutes of can I speak to Mrs Hawk, no she won't speak to you, you have to speak to me, you have a signed form saying I am dealing with this ........ after the guy then started to begin every sentence with as I have been explaining (no you hadn't) I realised his grasp of English wasn't very good and I had thrown him from the script ...... so could I ask which country you are calling from ? .. INDIA !!!! .... I very politey enquired, well I don't mean to sound rude but you cannot undertstand what I am saying to you very well and if I am to hold a detailed conversation regarding financial matters I would prefer to speak with somebody from the UK who can understand what I am saying to them .......... as I have been explaining ....... I am ending the call goodbye !!!!!!!!

Got a letter this week thanking me for my payment ? First acknowledgement or direct response to any of my correspondence, been writing since end of November !!

• 2 months later...

Catch up time on this one, at the moment we have no telephone contact from Lloyds since I sent a telephone harassment letter, not paying too much to them at the moment as I still don't have the fully executed CCA and the charge claim back from the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) was flatly refused and we are now awaiting to hear if they are going to defend in court. Had a letter from some people called MHA (on the phone they introduce themselves as Moorhouse) who are their debt collectors, I CCA'd them immediately and it went quiet until this week when they have rung up !!! Have sent them another letter pointing out account is in dispute and CCA not received = no debt to them !! Couldn't resist answering the phone last night and tieing the monkey on the other end up in knots and in no uncertain terms telling them how incompetent they were and to go away, letter should have landed today, if carries on will be more harrassment letters to them and complaints to Lloyds and the OFT.

Does anyone know if a harrassment letter to an orgnisation covers in house companies they use too ??

Also, can I drag up the non-compliance of the CCA request in the court case for return of charges, my CCA request was made to Lloyds in February !!

• 2 weeks later...

MCOL time limit for defence was up middle of last week, waited a few days for it to turn up which it hasn't, hit the judgement button yesterday, accepted today and on the way to the defendant !! Yay !! The Warrant button is now activated ready for use !! Yay !!

Got a letter from LTSB today explaining how their charges were fair in their opinion but would refund approx 25% with 8% interest as F&FS !! I am not sure they know what they are doing, papers were served last month for court ??? Anyway, too late, I have my decision, in full, with interest and costs and daily interest added ......... show me the money !!

Oh .... and the in house DCA rang again today chasing this disputed and upheld "debt", this is the 11th call in just over a week since I started counting and recording after I sent them a harassment letter telling them not to ring !! Tut tut indeed. LTSB and their cronies are nothing but a shambles at the moment, maybe their recent "wins" have gone to their head !!

• 2 weeks later...

OK, mostly good news ..... I have had my court judgement award allegedly credited to the account !! Yay !! (will need to see in writing to be sure), however ....... they have also credited my court fee/ costs to the account despite my express instructions not to do so and to pay this separately by cheque. The account is in the red anyway and has not been used and card cut up and returned to Lloyds so I cannot access the £80.00. I am not after the refunded charges, just my court fee !! Going to reuqest this, however can I issue a warrant just for this as technically it hasn't been returned as awarded by the judge ?? Anybody know ??

• 2 weeks later...

Yay !! £80.00 cheque turns up !! Slightly in wrong name ( you would not believe the most rubbish stupid spelling mistake, could it be a deliberate wind up ploy ??), bank say OK to accept so put in account today ... just need it to clear .... then onto to round 2 ....... wow this is fun !!!

Watch this space for my next move .......

Also, in house DCA still haven't sent their complaints procedures and haven't written to or rung me for so long, sent a gentle reminder ... toerags !!

• 1 month later...

Wow, I have been neglecting my thread here !! I have had a response finally after a really strong letter to MHA/Moor House/(Whatever you are called as nobody would actually tell me properly on the phone) ... this came from Lloyds telling me they are responsible for them ... and I assume responsible for ignoring laws on harassment and my letters regarding this .... they have broken so many OFT guidelines it is untrue so yes I will be reporting you Lloyds and yes it is going to cost you money ..... to top it all off, my CCA I requested back in February still hasn't materialised, got a note about two weeks back saying they would urgently find this and send it to me ........ tumbleweed ....... still waiting ..... oh and my PPI claim LBA expires next week .... come on come on get your act together Lloyds, Harry's coming to get ya !!!