taking on the nationwide

endor71
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello new to this, but claiming 920 from the nationwide, got a letter today, already send first letter and schedule of charges, they have sent me i think a standard reply a bit worried though they state "if i dont abide by the terms and conditions of the account then regrettably it may be apprioriate for you to condier alternative banking arrangement" and that i was fully aware of the charges as per the enclosed leaflet, i am going to send the second letter any and have opened another account, hope this is the right thing to do any thoughts would be great!

That seems to be the standard reply, I sent the LBA last monday but ensured I already had another account elsewhere ready to go. Now in the process of changing accounts but keeping the nationwide account open until the refund the charges.

Good luck.

yes endor seems right to me, going by the other threads they do close your account but you are already prepared for that, just remember to stick to your timetable not theirs. best of luck.x

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Did they say that they were going to defend the claim in court, because that's what they've told me - they have instructed a solicitor as well. Is this normal??

mrsid:-( :-x

Perfectly normal-same thing happended to me.

They said they would defend the MCOL claim and then about a week later they sent me a letter saying that tney were going to credit my account with £740.

So do not panic

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.