Help With Business Aq

JOE 90
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can Anybody Help Me Im Not Sure That Tsb Solicitors Have Messed Up Or I Have

I Am Doing A Claim For My Mother In Laws Business The Claim Is For £4700 And £1300 In Interest Totaling £6000

Recieved What I Am Asuing Is The Standard Defence But In One Of Their Defence Points It Makes Reeference To regulation 6 Of The Unfair Terms In Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 But I Never Used These In My Claim With It Being A Business Account I Used The One In The Templates Library The dunlop Pneumatic one Can Anyone Tell If they have Messed Up

How Do I Make The Most Of The Error With My Aq Form

I wouldn't bother trying.

Will My Claim Still Go Through The Small Claims Track As It Is The Interest That Takes It Over £5k

Interest is not taken into account re: the small claims limit, but is included for court fees. Over £5000 court fee is £250

What Is A Pre Action Protocols

As far as I know,nothing to do with this sort of claim See here:

CPR - Pre-Action Protocols

Sorry I'm Just Replying To You Just Picking Myself Up

Just Found Out I'm Going To Be A Dad Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Take Your Advice And Use The New Aq Answers Much Help Required Printing Off The Court Bundle Now And Going To Get Pi***** Hope To Hear From You Tomorrow

just received anice cheque from a claim on my personal account with natwest they paid up without receiving a court date. do you think this is aner stratedgy for them they were siting solicitors fees out weighing the cost of the claim (£4000) and if so what action do you think i should pursue with this one being my mother in laws your views greatly appreciated

two great packages arriving in 48hrs going to get even drunker