moneyclaim form

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Skint chick,

I copied mine from sean thrampton on PennyLess thread... Good Luck and lut me know how you get on cos i'm at the exact same stage as you! :D

Re: Penny Less V Halif*x!

Hello penyless: THis is how i wrote my claim;

I have a contract with the defendant bank which is conducted on their standard terms and conditions.t am claiming the return of money taken by the defendant in the way of charges over the last 6 years plus the interest they have levied on these charges.The banks charges are a disproportionate penalty and therefore unenforcable as they are contrary to common Iaw.Further,as a disproportionate penalty they are invalid under the Unfair(Contracts) Terms Act 1977 s.4and under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.Para.8 and sch.2(1)(e).In the event that the charges are not a penalty then they are unreasonable within the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 s.15.1 have asked the bank to justify charges they have declined to do so.£2141 is the amount owed. The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year from {31/01/2000} to {26/04/2006} of £549.59.There are 49 charges.A breakdown is available.

I couldnt scan it in in the same format as MCOL because i dont know how to.

I had to keep adjusting it so that it was only 24 lines long as requested on MCOL(it doesnt look like 24 now but will on form) and this also took me under the amount of characters they ask for.

Hope this is some help

Sean

Thanks Sean Thrampton - This'll do nicely!! You da man! :-)

Peace!:cool:

• Confused 3

Originally Posted by sean frampton

Hello penyless: THis is how i wrote my claim;

I have a contract with the defendant bank which is conducted on their standard terms and conditions.t am claiming the return of money taken by the defendant in the way of charges over the last 6 years plus the interest they have levied on these charges.The banks charges are a disproportionate penalty and therefore unenforcable as they are contrary to common Iaw.Further,as a disproportionate penalty they are invalid under the Unfair(Contracts) Terms Act 1977 s.4and under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.Para.8 and sch.2(1)(e).In the event that the charges are not a penalty then they are unreasonable within the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 s.15.1 have asked the bank to justify charges they have declined to do so.£2141 is the amount owed. The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year from {31/01/2000} to {26/04/2006} of £549.59.There are 49 charges.A breakdown is available.

I couldnt scan it in in the same format as MCOL because i dont know how to.

I had to keep adjusting it so that it was only 24 lines long as requested on MCOL(it doesnt look like 24 now but will on form) and this also took me under the amount of characters they ask for.

Hope this is some help

Sean

This seems to fit the bill.

DPA Letter sent 28 Feb

• Statements Received 24 Mar
  • Prelim sent 24 Mar
  • LBA sent 12 Apr
  • MCOL 26 Apr
  • Acknowledged 3 May
  • Coming soon:

£2810 inc int. Halifax. Done and Dusted 16/05/06

Dont forget to donate

Looks like Serge beat me to it.

Good luck with your claim.

DPA Letter sent 28 Feb

• Statements Received 24 Mar
  • Prelim sent 24 Mar
  • LBA sent 12 Apr
  • MCOL 26 Apr
  • Acknowledged 3 May
  • Coming soon:

£2810 inc int. Halifax. Done and Dusted 16/05/06

Dont forget to donate

You're welcome - Sean Frampton is the legend who wrote that.

It's very exciting! :D

Originally I was just like I'm only doing this as a principal and now i'm just like I want the dosh! haha..

Good Luck with it

Peace man

• 4 months later...

Yes, if you go to the main web-site of this forum, you will see a section called Bank Templates, you must go through the steps (ie) ask for the statements, work out what you're owed, send a letter asking for the amount, LBA (letter before actions )etc.

Good Luck

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks