Parkvale V G.e.money(first National) **WON**

Parkvale
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5924 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Time to start a thread on this claim. Preliminary letter sent 24/11/06. they acknowledged letter 30/11/06. Saying that they would investigate and contact me by

28/12/06. Sent letter before action 15/12/06 . Giving them 14 days before starting court proceedings.Letter received from G.E. stated that all the fees were correct and

lawful. No surprises there. This company has taken thousands of me in interest

with 4 accounts over 5or 6 years. So i am not giving an inch on this one.

No further correspondence received from them. So i issued claim on mcol 03/01/07.

Not a single whimper from GE money( first national). So issued judgement , by

pressing that little button on mcol 26/0107 . Wow what a satisfying feeling that is.

After 2 days pressed the next button on mcol 28/01/07. THE WARRANT

OF EXECUTION. This button pressing exercise cost me £55:rolleyes:

Now i have proceeded with supersonic speed on this claim. I am now gathering my

thoughts and waiting for the counter attack . I surely cannot be that lucky. That they have forgotten about me. Can they ask for a stay of judgement after a warrant has been issued.? Both the judgement and warrant have been acknowledged by

northampton county court ( mcol ). Any comments gratefully accepted :eek:

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

:D :D :D :D WON, WON,

Received a very humble letter from G E money home finance ltd. With a

cheque for the full payment, £2,083 which included all interest and court

fees. They ask me very humbly to return a copy of their letter and sign an

acknowledgement for receipt of cheque. The best is yet to come.G E Then

they inform me. "This is to ensure we are able to have the judgement removed

from the register by the court ." :o What a shame:cool:

I know this is not the usual result most people get., and i have been extremely lucky.

So to everyone out there in C.A.G. land please take some encouragement from this result and fight for your rights.

Can a mod. please move this onto the successes thread. Thankyou.

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Guest willowb

Well done hunny:D ....it's great to see that someone has 'got the blighters!!!!', let's hope it goes the same way for Booty! It's a very similar situ isn't it?

Wxxx

• 3 weeks later...

brecken,

I couldn't believe how everything unfolded so easily, but the main point about this whole case was that no one can make those important decisions for you. That is down to yourself. I was worried that they may apply to the court for the judgement to be set aside , but they didn't. So if my little episode helps someone else to success. Brilliant :)

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, that was just too easy. Way too easy. Some people have all the luck. Amazing, but more so, bl**dy well done. Fantastic. What a result. See, I told you, you were funny. xxxx Fendy xxxx As in Ha Ha, not peculiar. lol.

Lucky definately, Easy maybe, Funny laughing-smiley-014.gif

Good luck and watching. ;)

tiatia,

Also charged me thousands. Address as fpllows:

GE Money Home Finance Ltd,

53-61 College Road,

Harrow, Middx.

HA1 1FB.

TEL 0870 6000671 FAX 0870 609 5950

chica,

In fairness it was easy, but they are alot more clued up now . If you do get in the position on MCOL where you can enter judgement.. Then do it. They could have applied for a stay of judgement, but didn't. Fortune favours the brave. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Well done!

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

:)

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

Well done on your success. I'm just about to start my own with GE money so hope I am just as successful! One quick question for anyone out there who can help, can you claim for charges on a loan (took one out for 5k years ago then settled early) as well as 'store cards' and the like?

Hi

Depends on what you mean by "charges."

Sorry to sound like a lawyer but some charges are legal. It is penalty charges masquerading as liquidated damages which are not. Can you be more specific.

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

tiatia,

Also charged me thousands. Address as fpllows:

GE Money Home Finance Ltd,

53-61 College Road,

Harrow, Middx.

HA1 1FB.

Is this the address for First National Tricity Finances as well as for BHS, Laura Ashley cards?

estala,

First National was split up in 2003. If you write to the Harrow address and have no joy.

Try this address: GE Capital bank ( First National )

PO box, 700,

Leeds.

LS99 2BD

Pleasure, :)

• 2 weeks later...

fantastic, lets hope mine goes so smoothly. if the statements ever come. i have applied to 6 companies for statements, and these are the last and the slowest.......

claim with woolwich for £1895. offer recieved for £1412 . rejection letter sent on 05/04/07.

claim with capital one for £987 for two accounts, preliminary sent 02/04/07

still waiting for full statements for husbands capital one.

gemoney sar sent on 03/03/07. on 3 accounts. cheque cashed.

barclays bank sar sent on 03/03/07. had response and cheque returned, but still no statements.

monument sar sent 03/03/07. phone call from monument to say they are dealing with my request.

• 2 months later...

well done parkvale, were the charges admin and returned dd's? I was paying £40 per month just for being in arrears and then while on disbaility bens I had to pay this again because dwp were always late in making their payment, I have a claim ongoing at the moment and a hearing in a few weeks re an application, slightly more complicated I know but nevertheless the same premis, the charges are unfair and unlawful :)

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Thanks maybelline. Yes the charges were all admin and returned D/D. Nice to see this thread is still an inspiration. I was very lucky, because GE are quite obstructive in the way they deal with claims against them. Good luck with yours.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks Parkvale, its good to get support from those who have won:)

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819