attachment of earnings

lizziejim
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

got an AOE notice from Crapone 04/05

my employer pays £50 per month for this from my pay

my question is: having no account number or card number (had my head in the sand at the time!!!!:-| ) can I still question any charges on the account? Can't even remember what my credit limit was!! but the amount on the AOE is £1800ish

Have now paid £1100ish and was wondering if I could haggle the outstanding amount?

Can't remember getting default notices or anything, but as I say, my head was well and truly buried!!

Have a default on my credit report (experian) a BIG 8!!:D

got an AOE notice from Crapone 04/05

my employer pays £50 per month for this from my pay

my question is: having no account number or card number (had my head in the sand at the time!!!!:-| ) can I still question any charges on the account? Can't even remember what my credit limit was!! but the amount on the AOE is £1800ish

Have now paid £1100ish and was wondering if I could haggle the outstanding amount?

Can't remember getting default notices or anything, but as I say, my head was well and truly buried!!

Have a default on my credit report (experian) a BIG 8!!:D

You'll be pleased to know you can, i rang up today from an account that was closed 5 years ago which i didn't know the account number or card number.

Congrats on the Experian report by the way :D

A fellow Cumbrian

I rang this number:

0800 952 5150

And just said that i used to have an account with them that i no longer have the account number for and would like all my statements from that account. I had to answer a few questions (Name, DOB, postcode etc for security) then they passed me through to the correct department who said i will recieve the statements within 7 days, they were suprisingly helpfull really!

• 2 months later...