Netyard Vs Halifax Plc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I phoned them and provisionally accepted £1,700 over the phone they said as it was over the 6 year they can not make an offer based on the £2,085 I have already has £952 is this good or have a screwed things up by saying yes on the phone?? LOL

Hi Net,

How much is the 6 years worth? If it is what you have agreed too then good job.. The main thing is are you happy with your settlement.. If you are then Congrats hun... And no you did not do anything wrong! You have sorted it out before court, saving you the hassle! I know I was pleased I settled before going to court..

Congrats babe XX:D

• Haha 1

26/01/2007 = Requested 6 Years Bank Statements.

02/02/2007 = Received statements, charges £1,684.

02/02/2007 = Sent Prelim Letter recorded delivery!

:D

Ok Just had a cigarette and getting my head around this now it's becoming clear LOL the six year bank charges are about £1,950 and they offered me £1,700 so that is good and I am happy with that.

Liz Farmen from Halifax whom I spoke to said that the money will be deposited in my account within 14 days and I will receive a letter of acceptance so I can't say that I have wont yet 'It's not over until the fat lady sings'

I have already received £952.00 which Halifax deposited in my account the same day they sent the letter so I can't see why they don't just deposit the money now, it's a good feeling to know my bank is in the green rather than in the red.. which it has been for the last 5 years, This is a life changing moment for me :)

As soon as I receive the money and letter I will email the moderators to move this thread to Completed Claims and I will donate to CAG.

Liz didn't mention closing my account but did say that any more bank charges they will not refund... reading in between the lines they don't refund any bank charges anyway but they do offer compensation for them so to us its the same thing :p

I will keep you posted!

Thanks to all of you who have helped me and a big thank you goes to CAG.. if it wasn't for CAG I would have not claimed

'Who gives you extra CAG CAG CAG!'

Well Done Net!! :D

Sorry it has took me a while to answer back been doing my sisters landing hall and stairs decorating lol

Yup sounds good to me about your claim hun, kick you shoes off and relax now!

All the best

AtMoS XX

26/01/2007 = Requested 6 Years Bank Statements.

02/02/2007 = Received statements, charges £1,684.

02/02/2007 = Sent Prelim Letter recorded delivery!

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A friend of mine that I am helping to claim back unlawful charges has sent off S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) so far Helifax have only 11 days left!

She phoned Halifax and they denied receiving the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) even though the £10 cheque had been cashed 29 days ago.

She told them how can they say they not received the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) when they cashed the £10 cheque?

The customer advisor then hung up, my friend phoned back and spoke to someone else who was slightly more helpful and now they should be ringing back in 5 days to discuss the charges.

I will create a seperate thread on this one as soon as I hear any more