Mbna Nightmare!!!!

Cornucopia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Corn Just to let you know I issued a summons against MBNA for non compliance of my SAR and 14 days bang on they entered acknowledgement and their defence. I was wondering what the hell they could defend but am now guessing they will say they didn't have my ID as they tried that one on me. I did send some along with a very stroppy letter saying they had 40 days and that was that. They deliberately didn't cash my original cheque for £10 and I sent yet another one. It is complete nonsense they know perfectly well who I am.

They are in a deep, deep pit of their own making. All we want is the info. If they have it, why not send it?

I am really looking forward to their "defence".

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys n gals....well yes I think this is one of two things really.

a)They are playing me about for time hoping that I'll crumble (my grandfather won the Military Medal at the Battle of the Somme for extreme bravery and I always knew his genes would come in useful so no chance there).

Or b) they are frantically trying to find something on me though Lord knows what, I haven't done anything wrong. They have treated me very badly indeed (not touting for victim status or anything BTW) but they really have and I am afraid I am not about or forget it, or go away or anything else. This isn't about money now, I would like some straight answers from them and if it happens to be in a court of law so be it.

And yes there is a third possibility which is c)they have eff all and are running around like headless chickens wondering what to do and now they have a serious quandary as if they give up without a fight it opens the floodgates or if they really do defend they will have some serious explaining to do.

I haven't posted my yarn yet as not ready to. But if anyone wants to PM me I am happy to expand a little with you. It's a cracker too.

Now then, cup of tea I think and try and catch the news. Bahamas will have to wait. Nighty everyone.

Oh before I turn in if MBNA are reading can you please just send me all the information I requested under a SAR and legally laid down under the Data Protection Act 1998 and that's it.You will still go to work in the same place every day, MBNA Towers won't crumble, the CEO can keep his annual bonus; it's just a bit of information, and I am (or was) one of your customers and it's what you call customer service. It's very, very simple.

The answers are 1) No to Human Rights (even though we think it has an impact somewhere) and I put 2) damages at the court's discretion so if they want to award some, fine but this is about getting information. I did add expenses though as I have spent a load of time and postage on this. Sent a special delivery one which was over £4.00.

What both at the same table? When I went there (can't be outdone y'know) I saw Eve Pollard (who?)and Jane Seymour.

Just had horrid thought that Corn is romancing Stringy in his thong. (Or Stringy in his Thingy) Marvellous!

• Haha 1

Have to say I thought it was over-rated when I went there. Hey ho you have to try these things. Last big name place I went to was St Martin's Lane (the Light Bar- for a pre-Christmas drinks party). Me and my mate thought that was awful soooo minimalist it was like a shed. Someone asked for a glass of champers and it was £15 and the loos were all panelled in wood. You couldn't see the doors as the entire wall was one panel and I ended up groping the doors to find the join and ultimately the handle...picked up the red tops in January and Ewen McGregor had held his Burns Night do there and they were all there including the McCartneys (no not the almost ex Mrs Macca although that might have been fun a punch up). Apart from that it's rubbish.

Pleased dad had a great night out though Corn...you sure know how to party. BTW I have some good new info for you and will e tomorrow...Night all...

• 2 weeks later...

Just don't remind me about NTL. It is the only time my husband and son have ever have to scrape me off the ceiling with utter rage. I thought I was over it. You've started it again. I need a drink...nurse quick.

Yes but you need to see the agreement. Many of us on here have application forms which are being fobbed off as executed agreements and these are no enforceable in a court of law and MBNA know this.

So you need to get this and look it over carefully.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all was in pub last night talking to a mate regarding MBNA and CCA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) problems, you know we have not treated this as a full S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) etc. When a couple of gents near us came up with this.

Just having a wee smile at the things we're all talking about down the pub these days.

Not Man U v Chelsea.

Not your other half.

Not bloody Bliar and his useless Government.

Not bin collections every two weeks.

Not even look at the baps on that!!!

Nope it's CCA and SAR.

Magnificent stuff.:lol:

Oh and me too...can you Pm me too with nuclear info and we can possibly swap stuff off CAG. I have amazing goings on with SAR. First it was like torture getting them to comply with their various shenangians...I mean when is a SAR not a SAR? When it's MBNA. Then they said they had given it all. Then I questioned again and whoops a load more stuff arrived. So keep pushing them. Menatime the OC is very interested in their antics I can tell you.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks