Numota dodgy cars *** Payment Refunded***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In addition to the question – how did you pay? (Although I think I already know the answer – check our used car guide) – you have the right to reject the car within 30 days if it shows any defect.

Although this is not going to help you find the dealer, you may as well assert the right immediately. This means that you must write a letter immediately – send it by first class recorded post and also by email. Point out that the car is defective and that you are asserting your rights under the consumer rights act and that as the defects have manifested themselves within the first 30 days, you are rejecting the vehicle and you want to know the arrangements for returning it and for it refunding your money.

Do that straightaway. It is urgent.

And then please answer the question put to you by my site team colleague above @Nicky Boy

I'm afraid it was obvious that you were going to say it was by bank transfer. Big Fail!

Why did you think it was by debit card?

You say it had to come down by transporter. This means that you didn't even see the car? And also is not close to you. Where are you in the country?

@amarie22 it would really help us if you could answer the questions that we are asking.

Also I'd like to know if the car has an MOT? Is it a recent MOT? Who issued it? If it wasn't issued by the dealer, was it issued by an MOT station close to the dealer?

Have you written the letter which I proposed earlier? 

• dx100uk changed the title to Numota dodgy cars **WON**

Please provide all names and addresses – and even a Google link to a Google map showing the location of business/home – anything

• AndyOrch changed the title to Numota dodgy cars *** Payment Refunded***

Yes, you need to keep this on the open forum.

Please consider how you found out about this used car seller and the problems that other people have had.

Is because it was posted on the open forum.

Please consider that if we hadn't carried the story here and if it hadn't been open to everybody else then you wouldn't know about other people in the same boat and you wouldn't be able to benefit from their experience and from our help..

If you remove your story and your experience from the forum then it is unhelpful to others and actually it is unhelpful to yourself because the more pressure there is put on these people the better it is for everyone.

Please don't start communicating privately about this. Everything on the forum.

There is no downside if everything you post is honest and straight dealing.

• Like 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks