Parking Eye Invoice for using Free Carpark at Holiday Inn Bromsgrove *** Cancelled By Parking Eye ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 596 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for doing the sticky and well done on immediately contacting the organ grinder.

Your thread is "interesting".  It's always good to see victories against the PPCs and all these threads encourage motorists to fight back instead of blindly giving in and financing the fleecers.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Well done in chasing up the hotel.

If you appeal to Parking Eye they will reply that their signs clearly mentioned the entering of the registration number and you broke this regulation so you owe the dosh.  That's how these charlatans work.  You're very experienced on CAG and know about the fleecers' antics.

If you do appeal use the phrase "the driver did", not "I did".

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Yep.

I think from the tone of your mail to the hotel that you've been on to the actual place you stayed in Brosmgrove.  Fine.

As belt & braces also e-mail the CEO  https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-10024  Include all the info from your original mail and add that you have contacted Bromsgrove Holiday Inn and are most disappointed not to have received even the courtesy of a reply.

OK, some positive movement then.

My only experience of this sort of thing was kipping in the Travelodge within a service station on the M6 near Carlisle.  This after visiting Edinburgh until very late in the day over the Christmas period and having to be in Birmingham for Aston Villa v Sunderland at 3pm the next day under orders from football mad teenage son.

I asked at reception about my car and was told I didn't need to do anything.  The staff took care of whatever had to be taken care off.  i had no hassle whatsoever.

Presumably they gave a whitelist of guests' car registrations to the service station and/or whatever fleecers infest the place.

It bemuses me that Holiday inn think there is some advantage in accepting absurd rules from a private parking company and inevitably annoying and alienating their own customers when they break these "rules".

Change "our stay" to "the stay".  Don't associate yourself in any way.

Every day, including today, we have motorists on who have appealed and outed themselves as the driver, which is why we say not to appeal.

Don't expect Parking Eye to budge an inch.

• brassnecked changed the title to Parking Eye Invoice for using Free Carpark at Holiday Inn Bromsgrove *** Cancelled By Parking Eye ***