Transactions appear to be being taken twice from my account?

Harrymid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 583 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

whenever I go into somewhere and buy some bits, I see the money go out my account, and I’ll see it as a pending transaction in my payments section of the Barclays app, then a Day or so later the money will go out again…

for example the other day I got charged again for something I bought the day before for ten pounds randomly I was now 20 pounds down. 

I bought something for £7 it would come out of my balance immediately but I would see it pop up as a pending transaction in that tab, and the next day it would take another 7 pounds out of my balance.

Does anyone know what’s going on here,

another odd thing is when I look at one of the payments and can see the “balance after transaction” it says I have 13 pounds after transaction, when I go and look at my balance there is only a couple pounds in there…

I have no clue what’s going on but I’m losing a ton of money over this and I can’t keep losing money for no reason.

Any help is appreciated

• dx100uk changed the title to Transactions appear to be being taken twice from my account?