• Tweets

• Weaknesses in some banks' security measures for online and mobile banking could leave customers more exposed to scammers, new data from Which? reveals.View the full article
    • I understand what you mean. But consider that part of the problem, and the frustration of those trying to help, is the way that questions are asked without context and without straight facts. A lot of effort was wasted discussing as a consumer issue before it was mentioned that the property was BTL. I don't think we have your history with this property. Were you the freehold owner prior to this split? Did you buy the leasehold of one half? From a family member? How was that funded (earlier loan?). How long ago was it split? Have either of the leasehold halves changed hands since? I'm wondering if the split and the leashold/freehold arrangements were set up in a way that was OK when everyone was everyone was connected. But a way that makes the leasehold virtually unsaleable to an unrelated party.
    • quite honestly id email shiply CEO with that crime ref number and state you will be taking this to court, for the full sum of your losses, if it is not resolved ASAP. should that be necessary then i WILL be naming Shiply as the defendant. this can be avoided should the information upon whom the courier was and their current new company contact details, as the present is simply LONDON VIRTUAL OFFICES  is a company registered there and there's a bunch of other invisible companies so clearly just a mail address   
    • If it doesn’t sell easily : what they can get at an auction becomes fair market price, which may not realise what you are hoping.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Welcome Finance/Coast Finance Loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

not looked back, have you got bank statements from whatever bank you were using when the 1st loan was taken out? or the source bank account of where your payments came from to welcome at the period?

dx

On 31/05/2022 at 14:23, PapayoohZoom said:

There is another issue of Welcome Finance statement not the same as Coast Finance.(meaning that is a breach of contract.) Ohh that is another issue for later,

in post 1 you said the above.

what do you mean by the welcome statement is not the same as the coast one?

welcome statements end in 2018 have you any statements from coast ? whats the balance today, have they been charging interest, if not, when did the interest stop?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

redacted here please pm advice is not allowed as it helps no-one bar you.

not what cag is all about 99% of our users simply read and use the guidance given and never post a topic.

thats not a private email its a cag documents one whereby people cant understand how to redact stuff and is used a favour and we do it and put the docs up as PDF

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx

I understand thank you.

Please see here attached is the current amount owing £16 085.03

and Welcome balance of £15 286.73

I am working hard to get the other docs. 

So far I have 2 statements , 

I am still searching for more evidence.

• Hi dx The two statements vary as 
  • Coast Finance has Running Arrears
  • Coast Finance starts from 17/12/2013 whereas Welcome starts from 12/06/2018
  • Coast Finance on 12/06/2018 has got a payment of £5279.14
  • Welcome finance on 12/10/2012 has a payment of £5178.59
  • I think the above are PPI payments showing on different dates of the statements
  • All so confusing
  • I can go on  comparing these two statements.

2022-08-06 Coast Statements + 2 Midland Bank statements.pdf

it would ne nice if we knew what payments were made to welcome from that old midland bank A/C up until the 2nd loan.

i suspect you were in trouble and contacted welcome, they refinanced over the phone and faked your sig.

as i said before this was VERY common for them during that era.

why dont you try contacting HSBC 

tell them some story that you are in danger of poss losing your home or having to payback £10'000's you dont even owe and need less than 1yrs only period payment list made to welcome. or progressive for your case.

and they

Hi dx

Most Banks around us are  permanently closed. Had to go 10miles to collect this.

Hope that is what is required.

Just one more file to complete. Please note they maybe duplicates.

I then moved banks to NatWest They will post the info. takes up to  two or more weeks.

HSBC STatement showing WF payments.pdf

the 1st WF agreement was taken out 12-08-2005.
i see you got £7510 into your a/c as the cash advance. 19-08-2005.

1st payment was 26-09-2005
2nd 26-10-2005
3rd 28-11-2005
4th 19-12-2005
5th 26-01-2006
6th 27-02-2006
need statements or payments to welcome for mar-apr-may 2005 please

2nd welcome loan 28-05-2006

1st payment 26-09-06

and they

Thank you dx.

I cannot find mar-apr-may 2005 either.

Did we mean 2006? Even so I cannot confirm payments for these 3 months.

The loan amount of 7510 was paid into the bank account on the 19th August 2005 and repayments started after that.

Target agreed that they don't have the statements from April to Aug 2006. The difference of 15 000 and 8864.84 equals to 6135.16. The £8864 is the last balance on account in April 2006. Then they come up with an amount of £15000 in Aug 2006 as a second loan.

I am missing info from April 2006 to August 2006 amount of £6135.16

All I got is a new statement balance of £15000 dated 25/08/2006

Please see the WF statements. Clearly states the opening balance of the 2nd advance loan as Migrated Advance Loan of £15000. I don't have that amount in my bank account meaning its their charges.

I am confused now!

The second loan is Aug 25/08/2006 and not 28/05/2006 I think. I do stand corrected!

Not worried about the 2nd loan .  Its payments made by you on the 1st loan before its refinance with the 2nd loan.

need statements or payments to welcome for mar-apr-may 2005 please

hsbc statement s for those months are missing. Why has hsbc not supplied them in the sar

Dx

and they

and why havent you posted that before?

tells us everything we need to know....:frusty:

and they

• 4 weeks later...

Which is why I was asking for months for the info and trying for months to get this sorted before the lambing season and siteteam holiday season began. 

It's not a 5 min job, but all the info is now here Inc all your payments made  from day one on both loans and all their charges , ppi and refunds now, 

You could equally do it. 

Hopefully this w/end might give me a few hours. But it won't if this bad weather hits Scotland.

Dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

hsbc statement around 03-04-2006.

did you get a £8864.84 into the account from welcome finance?

the uploaded statements around that time are blurred.

dx

and they

• 4 weeks later...

so you were, by the looks of things, still using and paying welcome from the same HSBC account, but there are no signs of this cheque being paid in there, but the previous one was...urm...

could it have gone elsewhere? was this your only bank account that time?

and they

That's right Dx

I was still using the same Hsbc account.

I have been trying to look for the bank statements again to show you the entries in April.

I found that this amount was an inter branch transfer hence I don't have it showing in my bank account/s as a cheque paid in. Please see the statement att.

When they were paying me they would say (narrate) amount disbursed to customer .... instead of cheque

convert-jpg-to-pdf.net_2022-10-31_21-03-05.pdf

On 31/08/2022 at 20:04, PapayoohZoom said:

Hi dx

Most Banks around us are  permanently closed. Had to go 10miles to collect this.

Hope that is what is required.

Just one more file to complete. Please note they maybe duplicates.

I then moved banks to NatWest They will post the info. takes up to  two or more weeks.

HSBC STatement showing WF payments.pdf 4.58 MB · 3 downloads

this upload has blurred statements can you re upload your original you must still have on your PC.

i am wondering if welcome during their (fake) refinance agreement paid themselves the £8864.84 to pay off the 1st loan as well as rolling over things. quite the usual MO for staff at that time to pocket commission and fake customer sigs on refinanced loans when the customer simply rang up to explain payments were difficult could they help.

dx

dx

and they

we need the hsbc statement for april 2006!! (or after that date)

i guessed, as your original upload was NOT in date order, that those statements were part of those that were blurred.

it's not there.

dx

and they

2 hours ago, PapayoohZoom said:

p/s pages are from 9 to 18

those statement were not in your org hsbc statement upload.

again like the welcome one you uploaded, they were missing.

i seriously dont mind helping and love to nail these scammers in a corner, but if we dont get the info 

we are stuffed...it's a very simple instruction each time to upload the info we need.

both times the info we needed was not given...but everything else inc the kitchen sink was...

so no payment from welcome for a cheque they say was raised to you for £8864.84

we shall oved this fwd in the coming days.

dx

and they