Debenhams G E Money

jennifer.mazzocchi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently submitted a letter to G E Money asking them to refund charges applied to my Evans account and these were refunded in full, as a "Goodwill Gesture". I received a letter from Richard Wynn-Davies, Head of Customer Support, G E Money, PO Box 700, Leeds, LS99 2BD - in fact, once they refunded the charges, my balance was in credit. This success prompted me to write to them again asking them to refund the charges applied to my Debenhams account. I sent my letter on 24th November and to date, have not received any reply. However, the Debenhams account has been passed to a collection agency so I sent them a copy of the letter. The collection agency has emailed saying the debt has been assigned to them and therefore all correspondence should be via themselves. Does anyone know what I should do in this instance? Do I continue to pursue G E Money for the refund of charges, if necessary, taking them to court because I feel certain if all the charges for late payment fees; overcredit limit etc were to be refunded, likewise, the balance would be cleared. Help please?

I recently submitted a letter to G E Money asking them to refund charges applied to my Evans account and these were refunded in full, as a "Goodwill Gesture". I received a letter from Richard Wynn-Davies, Head of Customer Support, G E Money, PO Box 700, Leeds, LS99 2BD - in fact, once they refunded the charges, my balance was in credit. This success prompted me to write to them again asking them to refund the charges applied to my Debenhams account. I sent my letter on 24th November and to date, have not received any reply. However, the Debenhams account has been passed to a collection agency so I sent them a copy of the letter. The collection agency has emailed saying the debt has been assigned to them and therefore all correspondence should be via themselves. Does anyone know what I should do in this instance? Do I continue to pursue G E Money for the refund of charges, if necessary, taking them to court because I feel certain if all the charges for late payment fees; overcredit limit etc were to be refunded, likewise, the balance would be cleared. Help please?

Hi my husband is in the position as you, I have just also posted a thread to ask for help in this matter. My gut feeling is it should be GE MONEY, but I really do not know for sure. Please let me know how you are going to proceed.

Thanks

DS

As soon as I sent the request for charges letter to GE money they transferred the debt to Viking DCA but I am continuing to take GE Money to task.

I only ever bought something on the card for £370.00 have paid £486.00 in payments but still owe £521.00 on the card, if that is not daylight robbery, these people have to be stopped they are applying charges for payment protection plans and payment cover etc that you could never claim on.

The rules on the application form are so ambiguous that when you look more closely you haven't really got a clue

what they are really charging you for.

There is a saying in proverbs "Those who walk a crooked path will fair badly" GE Money I'm sure will, if we continue

to go after them.

GE should stand for GET EVEN. We will in the long run.

Hello everyone I'm a newbie to this forum, or any forum come to that, so be patient with me as I have alot of unanswered questions that I wish to find the truth about.

These include bank charges, what my rights are and how I can go about my business without getting ripped of by the banking system and others.:confused:

As soon as I sent the request for charges letter to GE money they transferred the debt to Viking DCA but I am continuing to take GE Money to task.

I only ever bought something on the card for £370.00 have paid £486.00 in payments but still owe £521.00 on the card, if that is not daylight robbery, these people have to be stopped they are applying charges for payment protection plans and payment cover etc that you could never claim on.

The rules on the application form are so ambiguous that when you look more closely you haven't really got a clue

what they are really charging you for.

There is a saying in proverbs "Those who walk a crooked path will fair badly" GE Money I'm sure will, if we continue

to go after them.

GE should stand for GET EVEN. We will in the long run.

It sounds like you have had a rough deal. You go for it and get back all your money which they unlawfully took.

DS

GE money are one of the worst ive ever come across!!!!!!!!!! what rogues and their interest rate 29.9% now that is daylight robbery!!!!

they have settled on my charges but am in court stage with them over ppi.their lawyers have been phoning but i wont speak to them unless in writing :D :D :D

GE money are one of the worst ive ever come across!!!!!!!!!! what rogues and their interest rate 29.9% now that is daylight robbery!!!!

they have settled on my charges but am in court stage with them over ppi.their lawyers have been phoning but i wont speak to them unless in writing :D :D :D

When are due to go to court! do you have a good case to get back your ppi.

i wont be going to court :D they slapped it on in the middle of my contract and i didnt sign for it plus i dont work am a housewife!!!!!! and we all know what OFT said about PPI and not being in employment basically they cant put PPI on your account!!!! seeing as they have been trying to phone me tells me they want to settle :D well if they dont im very willing to go to court :D

havent got a date yet