how you do in'!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

Im new to forums so be gentle! I havnt read much in the forums yet so ill be brief for the time being.......

I have taken my bank to court for £1562 incl interest and costs. On the fourteenth day they 'acknowledged' my claim! I am about to search your threads to see what happens next. The bank in question is the woolwich which is now owned by barclays and it is them i have persued. I suddenly have a feeling that i should have taken the woolwich to court. Did i do the right thing? Someone put me out of my panic asap.... Have i thrown £120 away? Need to check my pulse! Later..........TG

hi.thanks for response.

when i initially requested details of all my charges i addressed it to the woolwich, bexleyheath. The details were passed on to barclays and it is they who have been corresponding with me since. I have recieved in the post just today a "Notice Of Acknowledgment Of Service has been filed". As i have been away, i am a bit behind what comes next so ill be researching threads on this tonight. Any pointers gratefully appreciated!

Staying Strong,

TG

Hi Tim, there is a barclays forum with a Woolwich sub forum tht I suggest you have a look through for the position on this.

As they have filed an acknowledgment of service, it seems likely that they are accepting the claim as the new owners of the company :)

Please set up your own thread in the Woolwich sub-forum where we can help you with any other queries that you have

Best of luck to you ;)

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's