SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

..if there anybody to make peace with, its ma' homegrown EiE,

Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it

I just want you back for good

Whenever I'm wrong just tell me a rap and I'll verb it

You'll be right and understood

I guess now it's time, that you came back for good

Makveli

KwA

I do hope enoughisenough will accept this unreserved apology and return,this site is so much poorer for his continued absence,we must all give him our deepest thanks for all the wonderful and unselfish work he has done and the number of people who will always be in his debt as he has undoubtedly saved them from homelessness.

Is he in trouble again with the site police,what offence can he have possibly committed this time,not harsh words again.

Edited by actionnotwords

ITBG ........ once again your posts have been unapproved please stop spamming the thread with the same post

..say its not spam, nor an advert for CAGWATCH 3, its a simple 'guide' that brings newbies upto speed.

whats the problem Carmen? whose side yer' on.

Makaveli

KwA

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6236

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

SHUT'EM DOWN!!!!> SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL

Can we try and keep posts to facts and opinions regarding the title of the post. It is not at all helpful to have all this squabbling and inane rubish here. If you want to do that may I suggest Facebook. In order for someone to find help in this thread they have to trawl through pages of ramblings of mad or sad persons

Nuff said!

What help do you want,post the question.

Everyone heres mad or sad

Mad for getting sucked into this situation by lying ****

Sad cos theyre in it.

Where and who is rooster coburn?

Edited by ryde

What help do you want,post the question.

I do not need help at the moment, but others who may will be put off by this constant arguing and verbal diarrhea and I am sure there are a lot of people that want help or could help that are discouraged by this

Had enough of the people that cannot see the help being given them & the one's that obviously have no sense of humour!!!

People on here are like marmite..you either love them or hate them! If you hate them then don't bother contributing to the thread.

As for me i'm ****ed off with it all,it causes nothing but stress & headache after headache,so I'm off,farewell to all that have put their genuine contributions in...you know who you are :)

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen. 

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Subprimefees/#detail

The question is why do you keep encouraging stupidity? This a serious subject and deserves to be treated that way.

Who me?

I took the time and trouble to try and answer your question to which you haven't replied.I have told you where to look and offered to do this for you when time permits,I'm not some encyclopaedic database where you can press a button and get an instant answer.Your situation which is not my situation has been discussed previously in great depth and at some length as eie will confirm why not go through these posts.?

Look everyone heres got enough ****e wrapped around their necks otherwise they wouldnt be here in the first place.who wants any more added responsibility of a big pile more without some light relief without which you'd feel like going out and hanging your bloody self,relentless gloom,I can't operate like that,but I tell you what no one gets ignored here,ever,if they've got a genuine problem.

The results speak for themselves, in the last 2 weeks alone caggers 3 **** 0

and now youve upset dotty.

..FNGs!...who do you think you are upsetting the Pioneer!

***holes.

Makaveli

KwA

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

no doubt.

Makaveli

KwA

4LD

Sorry LD but I did not realise that it was meant to be humour, it didn't make me laugh, but I'm more Michael McIntyre than Chubby Brown.

Ryde, I don't think I told you what my problem was, all I did was to report what Capstone's Customer Liaison person told me. As the letter is signed for and on behalf of SPPL, I don't think that ITBG's lunatic scenario will ever take place. I am happy with the situation and as long as I pay the arrears contribution and the monthly payment on time, I should be OK. I believe that I am entitled to comment on posts on this thread or does that upset the inner circle of ITBG worshippers.

ok guys, i am an advocate of free speech, but i have a real feeling that this thread is going to descend into a slanging match. Please try to be civil, if you cant be civil then i will have to pull the posts and in the end this whole thread so please think before you post.

• Haha 1

Well it sems that SPML have got to the Site team. They are threatening legal action over some of the posts that I may have put up. All the information is freely available and in the public domain. Apparantly some of you have made threats towards these people. I dont know who you are but you are spoiling it for the majority of us. It would seem that feathers are ruffled at SPML They obviously cannot stand the heat!! It would be interesting to know who at SPML made the threat of legal action, as far as I am aware they only have one director and no staff! Doesn't take long to work out who!!

For those of you that didn't see the posts the CAGBOT has removed them!

Edited by martdj

lol

no, not at all, i am subscribed to this thread and have been monitoring the messages posted.

I will not remove valid posts, BUT i will remove any posts which abuse others or which are in breach of the forum rules

YES we have rules, and id remind you all that you should be aware of them before you post so as not to breach them.

As for the comment that they have got to the site team, thats just utter nonsense , i find it amusing that you would even make the suggestion

As for the comment that they have got to the site team, thats just utter nonsense , i find it amusing that you would even make the suggestion

You sure you have not been bribed ????

Come on, what did it take ??

Hob Nobs or jaffa cakes

(the above is said in jest)

I have just e mailed E&Y asking whether this is a genuine document and the name of the person who audited the accounts. Lets see what happens!

Well so far they havn't even read the email. Perhaps I will ring them tomorrow!

This confirms that this site is being invaded by employees of spml which I find disgraceful.Peoples homes are being stolen away from them by these criminals hiding under a cloak of legitimacy.Tactics to lawfully prevent repossession are being openly discussed by many people on this site and being eavesdropped by people in disguise posing as guests who are the actual claimants in repossession proceedings.

1)I PROPOSE THAT THIS THREAD IS CLOSED TO GUESTS FOR THE ABOVE REASONS

2)I PROPOSE THAT THE THREATS AND ACTIVITIES OF SPML WITH REFERENCE TO THIS SITE BE REPORTED TO THE NATIONAL PRESS.

3)I OFFER AN INVITATION TO THE SINGLE EMPLOYEE OF SPML TO SUBSTANTIATE HER ACCUSATIONS TO THE SITE TEAM AND NAME NAMES OR PROVIDE TELEPHONE NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESSES

I offer our gratitude collectively that spml have come forward and admitted that they eavesdrop this site on an apparently regular basis.

DOES ANYONE SECOND THESE PROPOSALS?

As starter of this thread...YES RYDE I SECOND THIS PROPOSAL!!!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen. 

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Subprimefees/#detail