VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - no stopping - EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT CASTLE DONNINGTON

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ANY communication is jumperd upon by them as a sign that you are actually concerned about this and are thus more likely to pay up than someone who ignores them.

now please cease this letter tennis as you stand a very good chance of dropping yourself in it.

Now read up on the lawfulness or otherwise of the increased amount demanded and you will start to see that their whole business is based on lies and bullying

you havent read enough then.

BYELAWS determine what you can and cant do. if you break a byelaw the airport owner may start a private prosecution and you get dragged in front of a magistrate who if deciding you are guilty will FINE you and the money goes to the MoJ not the airport and certainly not to VCS. that is why they dont go down that route, no money in it for them. better to tell lies and profit from 85% of those caught out than to use the law and go bust.

Now having hit one nail on the head with your defence you need to thrash them with all of the other points you can raise,  so lack of a cause for action as no suchthing as a breach of a non existent condition, inadaquate signage, prohibition rather than an offer of terms therefore unlawful penalty.

you then go into the 10 minute grace period as it takes time to stop, read and consider the terms offered by the signs before you can possiby accept them even if the sign says no stopping in big letters as the small print determines the price of the consideration. If you cant read it as you go past at 20mph in the dark the it doesnt exist so you read up on inadequacy of signage and use all of that as well.

keep it brief so bullet points rather than essay. be too specific and you enter a dead end street with that point so the vaguer no contract offered so no breach of contract and thus no cauase for action against the defendant is better than arguing about the exact menaing of a word at this point.

the IAS will say that it doesn't apply to a prohibitive notice but ignore the fact that a prohibitive notice isnt a contract!

you however have to rub this in when it comes to court as many a judge will make assumptions about what they think they know beforehand so you have to prove a negative rather than them just failing to show their claim has legs

going back to the VCS v Abercrombie it was the IAS adjudicator who determined this. Bryn Holloway is not a high court judge and it wasnt a court appeal so that carries as much weight as my refusal to grant you an ice cream for being good

typical of these banbits to try and kid you into thinking otherwise.

i bet they would deny the paperwork existed if it was brought up in court as they would likely lose their preferentail ATA status

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Whats happening dude said:

👍 wondered about this:

Even Will and John, the parking worlds’ worst solicitors seem to have got fed up with Simple Simon's stupidity and greed and presumably that is why you are wasting your ink on his behalf.

Best to leave it out?

sign? 

Yours faithfully

Resistered keeper

(i think)!

Sorry,  just curious how they getting on and what they actually have done, 

This is there because the original letter was sent to a firm of solicitors. You are not writing to them but to VCS directly so Simple Simon is the person you refer to  as Simon Renshaw-Smith owns both VCS and Excel Parking and often forgets which company is doing what.

so to write to VCS you say

Dear Sirs,

i am in receipt of your latest missive and from the moment I picked it up to the moment I put it down I was convulsed in laughter, someday I intend to read it but until the time hell freezes over simple Simon knows that the byelaws override any possible contractual offer and anyways a prohibition is not an offer of a parking contract.

As he has had many a spanking in court simple Simon also knows that he wil be paying my full costs for unreasobale conduct and I may well sue you for breach of the GDPR as per VCS v Phillip, Liverpool CC dec 2016 and other cases.

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - no stopping - EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT CASTLE DONNINGTON

by mentioning Excel and the BPA you give away how long ago that was.

Things are not set in stone so you must get aquainted with the current state of play with these bandits.

the importnat thing is that VCS get caned every time they try this no stopping claim on at airports and have even tried to get the airports to apply for a change in the law so they can collect the money they so desire but that fell flat so they rely on LIES and bullying to collect some money.

when enough of these cases have been dismissed Trading standards may creak into action but until then we all have to do our legwork

• Like 1

• 3 months later...