Junctioncity

Peapod115
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone new to the forum. 
purchased a car from junctioncity cars ltd. contacted them the next day as engine management light cam on. Even with the promise of 6 months warranty on their website they didn’t want to know. Basically both 02 sensors had gone as they didn’t help I got them fixed reluctantly even after telling them I wanted to reject the car as not fit for purpose. After numerous conversations and emails I’m getting no where. The engine is knocking and it’s misfiring and awful to drive. This is ten days after purchasing. They still don’t want to know. I take it for a service and diagnostic and I’m floored. Basically the engine is knackered and needs replacing. Huge metal flakes in oil and filter it’s burning oil the stem seal valves have gone the cat is damaged it needs two new shockers the list goes on. I ring them again and tell them I want to return the car for a refund and am told to just sort it myself and stop bothering them!!! I’m devastated every penny I had went to get this car. I’m a single mum with a baby and I live in a village with no bus route I’m stuck. I cannot drive the car. I have just been on the gov site to start a small claims court but the company address don’t seem to be signing for anything I’ve sent what can I do.