mrpenguin

Sky lied to me, could it be fraudulent?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 916 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there

I recently took up Sky on an offer regarding SkyQ. This included a main 1TB box and a smaller mini box.

In short:

In the initial call making me the offer (retentions team) there was no mention of a fee for multi-room services.

I raised a complaint about this to which I requested the call to be listened to.

I was told subsequently that the call was listened to and the monthly fee was mentioned.

I then made a SAR and got a copy of the call recording and system log notes.

The call contains no mention of the multi-room fee.

So in short I've been lied to and have proof.

Is this fraudulent - I think it is?

("deception intended to result in financial gain")

If this is fraudulent, should I report this as a crime?

Mr P

IMO, kick these clowns into touch, and simply tell them IN WRITING that you no longer need their services and are leaving them.

Have you pointed out their obvious mistake?

Not fraud no, simply exhaust their lethargic complaints procedure.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!