Business Account v Barclays

juliekaye1982
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was hoping if someone could give me a hand, sorry if im in the wrong place! Im trying to sort out a claim for the other halfs closed business account, sent off the SAR and now have all the statements in my possession and im putting together a schedule of charges but need to know what 'Commision for period..' is. It appears frequently and seems to involve the bank taking lots of money from the account, is this something i can claim back or is it just unpaids out and interest charged?

Any advise would be great!:)

Halifax:

**SETTLED IN FULL 18/11/06**

Barclays

Court date set - 26th April!!

I was hoping if someone could give me a hand, sorry if im in the wrong place! Im trying to sort out a claim for the other halfs closed business account, sent off the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and now have all the statements in my possession and im putting together a schedule of charges but need to know what 'Commision for period..' is. It appears frequently and seems to involve the bank taking lots of money from the account, is this something i can claim back or is it just unpaids out and interest charged?

Any advise would be great!:)

I've just sent a claim to Barclays for my OHs closed business account. His statements (we already had them in the loft so didn't even have to do the SAR!) had the 'Commission for period' on the top of each page, but within the list of transactions each month there was an itemised breakdown, with lots of 'Account control fees' at £12 a time. This is what you want to claim bank. They also charge £27.50 for a bounced cheque (but not for returned DD (or might be otherway round)) but apply these at the time of the 'offence', so you have to look a little more carefully for these.

HTH

• 2 months later...

Due to being pathetic i managed and taking on too many banks at once i sent the prelim in novemeber and then never sent the lba. Can i start again or can i not get this back now?

Halifax:

Barclays

Hello Madam, I thought you said all this was easy ;)

Have just gotten around to requesting my statements, so am waiting for those to arrive.

Am confused about what I can actually claim for re: overdraft interest.

If I had an agreed overdraft while I was at uni, does that mean I can't claim for any of the interest charged?

Or do I just mark anything they have charged and send it all off and see what they say?

This all seems so confusing, I may have to call on you for help!

Incidentally, did any of your banks you've won through close your account, or were they happy to keep you as a customer? - I'm also after Halifax and Barclays!

• 1 month later...
Due to being pathetic i managed and taking on too many banks at once i sent the prelim in novemeber and then never sent the lba. Can i start again or can i not get this back now?

Can anyone help with this question?

Halifax:

Barclays