Sunday Morning Browse

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - new to the site, l've wandered over from MSE and like what I see so far, but need to get in on some chancel check action so off to post on the thread concerned. Back later for more chat, look forward to more conversation with folks here during the week.

Cheers

R

Hiya & Welcome to this great site

If you are going to make a claim for BankCharges please do your reading, follow the links below:

if you get stuck along your way, please let us know, Im sure someone will help you out.

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

oppps forgot to add the links sorry (well it is Sunday & I do have a hang-over) lol

ohh my links are not showing up

Never mind

Go read in FAQ's as well as other peoples threads, ok

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

Hi Angi

Thanks for the directions, I'll have a look at the thread sure enough. I'm fortunate in not having to reclaim bank charges myself, but have been following the campaign from its exposure on MSE and it is proving very interesting.

I need to get to work right now but will be back s'afty to have a rummage around the site.

Cheers

R