advice welcome and needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6387 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone

just need a little bit of help

i am going to try and reclaim money on behalf of my kids who have been getting ripped off for years

have sent off sars today (12/11/2006)

to..halifax

mbna

capital one

and natwest

i have been encouraged to do this after reading the helpful posts from other members

just a quick query should i start a new thread on each of the relevant forums or keep them all here

again thanks for the insparation to do this

Guest ian cognito

You need to start a thread in each forum as each banks is different in the way they handle these claims and you will get help from people with relevant experience with each bank.

Just a quick update of you progress is all that is required and if you have any questions, you will be in the right place to ask.

Guest ian cognito

aw phil how nice, however, you have exhausted the limit of my knowledge now as I'm claiming from none of your banks!

Good luck x

Hi Phil

Welcome to the site and good luck with your claim. Just one word of warning. The claims can get very involved, especially when we are new to it and have to keep double checking everything, so it might be wise to perhaps start with one claim, build up your confidence and then go ahead with some others. I was going to start mine altogether, but the Halifax one was taking up so much of my time, I had to delay the others!

Yes though, post in separate forums, as each institution gives different letters, teimescales etc. so by looking at the correct one you will get a good feel of what to expect and good advice from people who are further down the process than you.

What a nice Dad. I hope your kids are going to give you a cut, or at least a great Father's Day pressie next year!! :)

If you need any help, just post.

xox

Springer :p