new to this

carlwrighteous
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi can anyone help. I have an account with barclays with a £750 overdraft limit. Last month i went overdrawn by £1600 they took my connect card away and wouldn't give it back until i had paid some back. Customer finance spoke to me and put a temporary limit of £1600 on the account with an agreement that this would decrease to £1400 this month. i guess i need to speak to them about next month too. I managed to get a card from them after almost a month!!! it was a visa electron (absolutely useless card although good thing is it wont let me go over my limit).

I have my data protecion letter ready to send but i'm worried that they will react to this by taking away my temporary overdraft.

Is this likely?

Not very likely, but you never know. That's why this site advises claimants to set up a parachute account.

The banking code does stipulate that nothing should be done to accounts which are in dispute but it appears that not all banks adhere to it.

Good Luck.

To follow my case progress, click here to see where I'm at right now.

Welshman