Superlover Vs Shabby Vs Halifax

Thepunisher2006
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At present im awating a court date with shabby and im about to complete my online court form to take halifax on next .Why do we need to send a scheduele of charges to them for when we have to do the donkey work copying and pasteing letters {thanx to your good good selves here at the consumer action group} then having to fill out the spreadsheet to work out how much they owe us .Why carnt we just tell them how much they owe us and let them do the figures.Also is it true that they only string out paying us is so they can claim more intrest :-):x:eek::confused::mad:

its always up to the claimant to prove their case, so in other words if you don't have the evidence then why should a court entertain your claim?

As to delaying paying you, i don't think the interest they are going to earn on your claim is the motivator.

Many people will drop the claim because its hard work and long winded. That saves them a lot more than the interest they would earn on our few hundred/thousand quid.

And beside if your doing your claim right not paying out will cost them interest too.

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

i havent got my schedule of charges for the abbey ,i found out what they owed by going into the branch and asking ,as i have only being using this account a few years i think this maybe a bad move and what i wrote on my money claim online wasnt very good either but i know what they owe me they know what they owe me so im crossing my fingers and hoping for the best .Ive been reading up alot more so i more ready for taking on the halifax

I think you must have a schedule but you can send it on to the court and defendant after you have used MCOL if thats what you have done.

has the defendant acknowledged the claim or filed a defence?

They will probably ask for proof then if they havent already, i would suggest you prepare the schedule and send it off anyway.

JMHO

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA