Money Hut

Boltmaker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, been receiving unsolicited mobile phone calls from a Manchester number claiming to be The Money Hut

offering to clear debts by borrowing more money at terrific interest rates or a loan for any purpose.

I thought such calls were now unlawful.

as I do not accept unsolicited calls they were told to go forth and multiply (or words to the same effect).

Anyone heard of this outfit

Asian I fear.

Hi,

Is there any way you can record these people, especially saying they are The Money Hut. They are registered with Companies House but as far as I can tell, they are not registered with the FCA and if they are touting for business, they are breaking the law.

If they do call back and you have a recording, forward a copy to the FCA

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday and again today this outfit have been calling again, calls were rejected. I have no doubt they have consistently called many times since my last post but my phone (mobile) has been off for three weeks whilst I have been abroad.

I do wish I could record their calls but cannot do so. I am considering reporting them to the FCA by e-mail ad hard copy to see if they can take any action.

The FCA are aware. I told them! It can't hurt for more people to report it too. The FCA have confirmed that The Money Hut dot no have a licence to operate.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE