DLC after old WElcome Finance DEbt **FOS COMPO + DEBT CLOSED**

MONTY
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£24k!!

they'd have already done court if they could

something must be seriously wrong with it. !!

On Form 1 "cash price" why is this blank?

On form 1 "customer signatures" who placed the same date in both boxes?

message to admin the pdf's in this post have not bee redacted correctly personal details visible through the ink in "HD" see page 2

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Monty

This is important info if you post up PDF's please use "mspaint" to remove your personal information and NOT INK as the data is visible through the ink.

You should remove the PDF's and redact them correctly

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

The cheats way around it is to copy the redacted image to word and then save as a PDF then post it or follow this guide

HOW TO upload DOCUMENTS / IMAGES ON CAG IMMEDIATELY YOU DO NOT NEED 10 POSTS

IMPORTANT To protect your IDENTITY and ensure you remain ANONYMOUS on CAG you must ensure that you REMOVE all Personal Information including Barcodes, Names, Addresses etc

ENSURE: To leave all Monetary Figures and Dates.

DO NOT USE A BIRO, PEN, SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS TO EDIT THE INFORMATION

1. SCAN YOUR DOCUMENT

- Set your default scan page size to A4 less than 300 DPI (150 will do)

- Scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture (jpg) file

- Don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

- If you have multiple scans/pictures please put these into a WORD DOC first ensuring you have removed all Personal Information before converting to PDF.

- IPHONE ONLY: Take a picture and Convert to PDF via an APP

2. HOW TO EDIT (Remove Personal Information)

- Do this using MSPAINT.EXE or any Photo Editing program and ensure to save the document.

3. HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DOCUMENT TO PDF

- If you have OFFICE installed this has an installable PRINT to PDF option so use this and save as PDF.

- If you have PDF as an installed driver use this program and save as PDF.

OR Go to one of the many free online pdf converter websites:

- http://freejpgtopdf.com/

- http://www.convert-jpg-to-pdf.net/

- http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

- http://www.pdfmerge.com/

- http://www.primopdf.com/

PLEASE REMEMBER: It would be better to upload a Multi-page PDF rather than multiple Single PDFs.

4. BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR DOCUMENT ON CAG

- Logically Name your PDF File so Users know what it is. DO NOT NAME YOUR FILE USING BANK NAMES OR CAG IN THE TITLE

- For Example: Default Notice DD -MM-YYYY.

IMPORTANT To protect your IDENTITY and ensure you remain ANONYMOUS on CAG please ensure that you do a final check that all Personal Information including Barcodes, Names, Addresses etc. are REMOVED before carrying out the NEXT STEP

5. HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENT ON CAG

- In your Thread/Post open a new msg box here.

- Click 'Go Advanced' below the msg box.

- Click 'Manage Attachments' below that box.

- Click the 'Add Files' button on the top right.

- Click 'Select Files', navigate to your file(s) on your PC.

- Click 'Upload Files'.

- You DON’T have to put a link to the attachment in the msg box just upload it ……… JOB DONE

- You can click on your links to check them too!!

MM

TBH Monty

Until all current disputes are dealt with I would just let this ride for while, The D/F could be the key, also have you got your £50-00 cheque yet? if so dig it out,

if this on your bank statement and keep it nearby and add to your file, this will/can be used in your defence at some time.

Looks like DLC are playing silly buggers lol.

It would be prudent to maybe duplicate all letters from now on and this way it will have the desired effect of dealing with DLC splitting the account.

In effect his n hers letters, if they think this is acceptable for them then maybe it is time to shut the door on the "separate account"

Letter tennis actually solves very little, but sometimes it works. You should now use the same methods as DLC and take up to 56 days to respond to their threats/letters. I do this all the time.

As you are keeping excellent records this will be of use later on, a side note do you record your calls? if you make them, also may it is time to KEEP EVERYTHING IN WRITING NOW. Letters take time both ways, if one account goes into dispute then wait a while to see if they pursue the other.

Now going back to your last statement

"as is their repeat of this action where they place a/c on hold and then pursued my wife saying that as it is joint A/V they had a right to go after her because of different a/c numbers for same a/c"

Do you have this letter yet? or do you already have it? re: above?

If they (DLC) state their are 2 accounts have you followed this avenue through yet in regards to the second account?

Monty can you definitely confirm this is SB this year?

If so you don't have much time to wait, further to my last post you have stated that DLC assume 2 account numbers and that if one is in dispute then they go for your partner,

Now going back to your last statement

"as is their repeat of this action where they place a/c on hold and then pursued my wife saying that as it is joint A/V they had a right to go after her because of different a/c numbers for same a/c"

I would think that if they are treating this as 2 accounts then its fair game to use this info? have you sent in a CCA for that one as well, this is a daft reply on the outset, BUT if DLC have stated this fact and you have it in writing, then use it to your advantage and start from scratch with the second account number, they have opened this door with their argument why not take advantage of it?

With this in mind did you receive 2 of everything if not why not? this is yet another discrepancy that needs looking in to on a very slow train.....

Under clause 2 of your agreement in the T&C's "Acceptance Fee" did you ever receive a review of your financial standing? Have you ever asked if this was carried out? if it was carried out have you got the letter confirming this? If this was not carried out then WF failed to honour their own T&C's which may have been a breach of contract.

Following on from this did you receive your annual statements if not this may apply (maybe out of date now)

"Continuing obligations of the creditor

A creditor, in a regulated fixed sum credit agreement, is legally obliged to give you a statement of account within a year, the year beginning with the day after the day on which the agreement is made. You may also be entitled, if applicable, to receive further statements at intervals of not more than one year. If a creditor does not comply with this requirement, he cannot enforce the agreement during non-compliance, and you would not be obliged to pay interest during this time." I may be wrong on this

Hi Monty.

If you have not had the statements for a few years then as stated above they could be subject to a complaint in regards to this. It is a requirement to provide I believe.

With yet another complaint to use I would consider asking WF about this, twice but one at a time as there are 2 account numbers. So if you can see where I am going with this then it will bring the SB date closer. If then WF explain this you start your second complaint with DLC. Since there are now possibly 4 new complaints that require investigation you are looking at a maximum of 56x4 days if you run the complaints connectively. Just thinking ahead that's all...

If welcome did not review your financial ability then you can make a request for this information in the normal manner again this is twice...

A serious concern here is the first thing to consider and that is what authority have DLC got to split the account in to two agreements?

If DLC have done this I would be demanding an explanation before going further. They have it appears created a new agreement that has not been formally detailed?!

Deal with this issue before proceeding further. Let DLC provide this information as this is not (possibly) what you signed for in the first place, then make sure from the response from DLC that you then check it with WF. Seems like a plan to me?

This starts by the complaint to DLC then on to WF once the response is back from DLC