Advice needed!!! Peachy problems!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In April this year I contacted Peachy to find out what my outstanding debt was of which I have had written communication to say that my outstanding balance is £24.

Today I have had 10 emails and 10 texts from them saying my money owed is £700!!! I don't know where this figure has come from. Surely if I have written communication from their collections department they have to go by what they have confirmed with me. They also told me on the phone that the outstanding balance was £24 (phone records?).

When I emailed them today to resend the communication about it only being £24 they said they don't deal with my account and have passed to debt agency.

I am annoyed that I got bombarded with all these emails and texts today. Do they have to stick to their first communication and is it legally binding? It doesn't show on my credit file that I owe them over £700. I have never taken that much out with them.

Please help, very worried!

Kind Regards,

Ashleen

Hi welcome to CAG can you please let us have some more info on the debt please, like when, how much and when was the last payment?

Also stay off of the phone they will always lie to you s you have currently found out, unless you can record all of your calls.

Rule 1 never phone a DCA

Rule 2 see rule one

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.