Natwest Online Claim advice

pdc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Im after some advice please on filing online claim for refund of bank charges.

Ive gone through the FAQ and followed the step by step instructions to this stage but now im stuck.

Could someone please advise how i attach a schedule of charges to the online claim? Ive written out the particulars of the claim but cannot see an option to attach..

Any advice greatfully received :)

Many thanks

Paul

You wont be able to attach your schedule online but will be able to forward it by post once your claim is filed.

It might be worth getting someone to check over your particulars to make sure they are correct, this is something I didn't do and am having problems now because of it.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

at this stage I would be sending it via recorded delivery, less likley they will say "we never received it" no that they would be dishonest or anything but best you get signature as proff of reciept 8-)

This is MY oppinion for what it worth

BARCLAYS BANK LBA 23/10/05 £2,626.67:)MCOL ISSUED 11/11/05

LOMBARD DIRECT LBA + Default removal 25/10/06 £290.50 :grin: Received settlement but they won,t remove default

BARCLAYCARD LFB 10/9/06 £320.00 :cool:

AKTIV KAPITAL LBA DEFAULT REMOVAL letter sent 22/9/06 + 23/10/06 and as yet have had no reply (sent letter to all 3 CRA re-there none compliance):confused:

"divant worry aboot what ya owe let them woory that want,s it off ya"

thanks very much for your quick response...

the particulars i have written are:

"The Claimant has an account number XXXXXXXX, sort code XXXXXX with the Defendant which was opened on or around August 2002.

During the period in which the Account has been operating the Defendant debited numerous charges to the Account in respect of purported breaches of contract his on the part of the Claimant and also charged interest on the charges once applied.

The Claimant contends that:

a) The charges debited to the Account are punitive in nature.

b) The contractual provision that permits the Defendant to levy such charges is unenforceable by virtue of the Unfair Contract Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations (1999), the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the common law.

Accordingly the Claimant claims:

a) the return of the amounts debited in respect of charges in the sum of £( ) and any interest charged thereon.

b) Court costs;

c) Interest pursuant to section 69 County Courts Act at 8% in the sum of £( ) or at such rate and for such periods as the court deems just. "

I adjusted this information from a post on here that someone had already left as advice... I hope this is ok?

thanks again

paul

Yes that looks to be fine, I wish I had done mine like that!! :rolleyes:

thats a relief :)

just one more quickie so i can confirm im just being dim.... when i send my schedule of charges via recorded delivery after posting the claim online... who do i send them to this time? The court?

and do i have to include in the particulars that the schedule will follow?

thanks

I waited for my claim to be acknowledged, you will receive conformation of this through the post, then I sent a copy of my schedule to MCOL -

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

and I also sent a copy to Cobbetts (defendants solicitor), making sure you quote your claim number on all documents.

With regards to including it in the particulars of claim I don't think thats neccessary.

^^^ look at the template on this site.

After I completed my MCOL I sent my schedule to NatWest attached with a letter on the lines of 'This is to advise you I have now submitted a claim with the courts. In fulfilment of my particulars of claim and for reference I attach another copy of the schedule of charges I am disputing additionally including s.69 interest...'

I have received confirmation from the courts that my MCOL has been accepted. Should I send them a copy of the letter/schedule of charges I sent NatWest?