style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On the off chance that anyone reading this has a loan with lending stream i would be interested if you also have the fillowing message showin on the website when you try clicking on the 'pay loan' button;

This service is currently unavailable due to a glitch in our banking system and we are trying to rectify it as soon as possible. Please contact our call centre at 0203 564 7028#to make a payment with the already registered card.We are sorry for the inconvenience.

this has been there since a January on my account!!

Big glitch!!!

Its a trick to get you to call in. There have been a few reports on various sites where LS try to threaten people on the phone. Grab their banking details and pay them by standing order. Dont pay by debit card.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Also, and this is a long shot, on that page, Hold CTRL and press F5 one or twice.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D