A R marker help sorted

68boy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3682 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I have the AR to pay on my accounts

have had for over 6 years

have 4 more years to pay

then told it be accounts for a further six years

so it will have been on my account for over 16 years up to 18 years

which I think is totally un fair to black mark for that long

I seen people on here talk about this has any one had luck havering them removed

yes you need to complain to whomever is placing these aR markers

if there is NOT a default date on the debt summary of the cra file

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

dx is correct you must address a complaint to the Data Controller of the company concerned.

The us of AP markers places you at disadvantage when compared to a debtor who has made no effort to clear their debt, but has the CRA entry removed after 6 years paid or not.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thank you sorry should have said mbna accounts did complain told me they are allowed to put the arrange to pay maker on for the 10 years of the agreement then a further 6 after that how do I get them to remove them

Hello again this matter has got worse mbna in 2012 reset the payment marker from arrangement to debt management plan with a start date of 2012 making it look like I have got in new troubles can they just resett the date when they want to

• 1 month later...
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news - but the ICO have supported similar action from MBNA on my account with them.

They told me to take my to FOS as a un fair agreement I sent a copy to my mp guess it will do no good

Been a few ICO decisions on this in the last couple of weeks mostly in favour of MBNA.

The 2014 ICO Guidance Document is behind this.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Been a few ICO decisions on this in the last couple of weeks mostly in favour of MBNA.

The 2014 ICO Guidance Document is behind this.

Yes I not holding out much hope as every thing I took to ico Brooke there 3rd principle a temporary arrangement last 12 years (such arrangements may last some time but are generally expected to return to contracted term) account is terminated and not allowed back (follow a satisfactory period of payments under a temporary arrangement the account set to zero ) 7 years not long enough(if after a period of time a permanent change in terms surly terminate account is ) it seems so un fair that they can put a black mark on you for 18 years there mbna solution of of a part settlement at a huge discount stills leaves a black mark for another 5 years

It is my belief that this piece of " guidance" is badly put together, putting individuals at a disadvantage once again in comparison to those who make no effort to repay their debt but get the defaulted entry removed after 6 years paid or not.

I would suggest that those seriously affected by this significant change in the guidance which is causing unfairness should make written complaints to the ICO and also write to their MPs asking that this is put to the Minister of State at the dept. of Business & Skills which has responsibilities in this area.

That was my plan once the ICO get to their final stage and find in MBNAs favour as I anticipate for my complaint.

Please do it, unless the is challenged robustly and in volume nothing will be done and DCAs & creditors will not hesitate to take advantage of it.