Police visit

gideonssword
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

From my previous experience with the police and my own knowledge I suggest that you get a solicitor for a few reasons:

1. A criminal record will follow your son for the rest of your life and any way to mitigate this cannot be quantified in monetary terms

2. Your son may unintentionally incriminate himself, especially as he will be interviewed at home.

Therefore I suggest that you either refuse to have your son interviewed at home, or get a solicitor and have him interviewed at the police station where he will most likely be advised to reply "no comment" to every question. This whole situations seems like "her word against your son"

What I am basically saying is why risk any potential issues with your son and his future life/career/reputation etc.

( I was arrested after attending a party where a mobile phone was "allegedly stolen" (the person had a police officer in the family and took advantage and arrested everybody.) I got a solicitor which gave me invaluable advice (of which I am giving here). Despite this I am in the process of getting all information removed off the police database regarding this incident as I was innocent. I was also around the age of your son )

• Haha 1