style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3948 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but I recently just cleared my account with these cow boys i had taken out a £200 pay day loan from them in 2012 but tragically I was in a bad car crash two months in to my new job so I was not entitled to sick pay and my account went in to default. As time went on the total balance including as cfo quote"fines" was sitting at £495. I started getting bombarded with offers for the cfo resolve offer stating that they will remove all fines from my account etc and take It back to the original loan amount of £200 and credit my account with another £50. To cut a long story short after lots of emails from CFO trying there bully tattics, and trying to bull s**t me by saying that I need to supply debit card details to qualify for the resolve. I stood my ground and told them if you can send me this CFO resolve offer to clear my account for the original £200 then you can accept my offer todAy to close my account for as previously stated £200. They eventually agreed on the £200 which I paid on the 31st of May however it still shows as default on my credit report and I Am trying for a mortgage just now. I emailed them today to get them to rectify it but not heard nothing. Is there anything else I can do as i am sure this company will not be willing to help me. Thanks G

Edited by Gthom30