style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6413 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Not sure if this has been suggested before but I was chatting to my husband tonight about how poorly the donation situation is with this site. He wondered if Dave or BF had considered using google search or something very similar.

With the turn over of hits this site gets it could really do wonders for helping with site costs, training for mods/helpers & expansion etc.

A wonderful site such as this should be expanding to the demand and the admins do a supurb job so it baffles me why more people aren't passionate about helping others help themselves.

There may be many reasons why Dave & BF aren't keen on this suggestion that haven't occured to me but if it does stir some interest, my hubby would be happy to help in any way. God knows we've (almost) gained from the info here and feel strongly that all the help to keep this going and growing is a must! Hubby is a professional puter geek (not his actual job title but amounts to the same) and feels if he could contribute in any positive way with his knowledge then he would be more than willing. of course, as mentioned before, you may have reasons for not liking this idea and may already have enough IT help/knowledge.

Kaz :)

HSBC

claiming £2749 (£3400 with court cost & 8%)

mcol acknowledge 25/09/06

DG requested breakdown 5/10/06

Breakdown sent to DG 12/10/06

Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

CCA request sent 18/10/06

Whilst my aim is to be helpful, its reasonable to assume I am not a professional and am (dare I say) not always right. Seek professional help if in doubt

:-D

:lol: If i have intentionally or accidently said something of relevance or use to you, please click the scales:lol:

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain". - Robert Frost

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, to start with it used to cost us 5p per click, but now it's over 50p per click - it would eat up any dosh we have in no time, so we stopped doing it.

Cheers though ;-)

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------