Currys Oven Issues - Help Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4025 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I dont know where to put this post so sorry if its the wrong page, i bought a Logic fan assisted oven 18 months ago from curry,s , the oven had 12 months warranty , in he 18 months i have had the oven the element has broken twice , this latest just 9 months after the first was replaced, curry's are telling me that they cannot do anything and i will have to pay for assessment to see if he oven is faulty and then pay for parts , surely warranty or not a new oven should last more then 18 months , i think the oven is faulty hence the element keeps breaking , do i have any rights with this.

Hey Dippy,

Down to a store level, they won't have much power, whether they like it or not, their system won't allow them to do anything however they do have a customer service number you can phone up, if you're polite and kind and don't come across as aggressive but come across as distressed and explain the situation they might be able to help you a bit more on the situation.